Official rant on Dak thread

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak played well. Was a bit late getting the ball out to #88 on 4th down and needs to keep working on getting rid of the ball when pressured, but he made some nice throws and didn't turn it over.
I'd give him a C.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont hate him. I dispise the performance he displays on the field and I dont Love him enough to continue to watch him drag this team down.

Put him some where else any where. . . QB for another team, pee wee coach. . . used car salesman. . . and I would love to have a beer with him and talk about the Glory days (2016). Maybe get him to sign my jersey.

But I am done waiting and I am curious about Dalton and these WRs
Tell me again. What is Daltons playoff record?

NotForLong

Reaction score
You know we aren’t discussing Dak as a human. We are discussing Dak as a QB of the team. You are a. Dak hater. You despise him as the QB of the team.
I dont use the word Hate.

What I have been taught about the word HATE. . . is that it is unrationale and taints the way you perceive said target of hate. Hate is an emotion of small minded people who can't probably justify their outlook.

HATE is thrown around too liberally (LITERALLY)

You need to ask yourself why that is . . . then ask yourself Why you use it so nonchalantly. . . Everything in Society is scripted and you are being manipulated, evidence by your need to label someone . . .

a HATER

You are contributing to the downfall of a society of Reason. Instead of logically discussing ideas and coming to a reasonable conclusion . . . you attack and Label someone a Hater and walk off thinking you made a valid point and won the argument

This mental retardation effects the youth like a plague. . . it transcends all of Society.

So I will let my explanation of what I feel stand and . . . Not the "HATEFUL" Label you spew

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not impressive for the offense from what i could watch. Seems like the defense and the rams mistakes kept us in in the whole game.
The defense? The defense allowed the Rams to play keep away most of the 1st half, and gave up 153 rushing yards. The Rams offense was a able to control the clock.

kskboys

Reaction score
The defense? The defense allowed the Rams to play keep away most of the 1st half, and gave up 153 rushing yards. The Rams offense was a able to control the clock.
OMG, someone said the D kept us in the game? Holy crapp.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If this is just what Dak is then I think Dallas needs to get out of the over inflated QB market and just use a guy like Dalton or go sign Stafford after the season.

I’m glad Dak is a great leader but we need a playmaker and not a caretaker for that kind of money.

khiladi

Reaction score
Who the hell cares whether Dak is a nice guy or not? There are countless nice guys struggling to make NFL rosters and putting in the effort. The comical thing is his fans are leveraging the excuses that were actually valid for Romo, for this scrub. Romo didn’t have an all-pro line playing together for basically a minimum of three years like this guy, a line which was supposed to have been built for Romo, while Romo player with a whole bunch of journeymen linemen and a center that couldn’t even call the plays at the line. Dak didn’t have Garrett calling the plays. People act like this was Garrett’s offense, when with Romo, the 5-7 step drop was a feature when Romo was here and Linehan and Moore have essentially wiped it from the equation, because Dak sucks at it. Dallas went from a bottom of the league play-action team (Garrett never used it, because he couldn’t field a running game), while with Dak, in his first season, it jumped to number 2 in the league. Dak for three years, consistently avoided the middle of the field and it looked like he did again. Romo had a bunch of journeymen bums at WR, including Kevin Ogletree, who was the pet project of Garrett’s brother being force fed into the lineup, while this dude has Cooper, Gallup and now Lamb. And Romo didn’t have Zeke, who was drafted for Romo.

That ‘leadership’, aka ‘being buddies with the homies and partying with guys like Zeke’, cost this team. We completely wasted a SB window to ‘train’ this dude. It’s like Garrett all over again, but at QB.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I reaffirmed my prediction by stating I expect his play will result in the Cowboys record being 0-3. . . with all blame at the feet of Dak. . . Then its asta la vista baby.

If he is still QB and we lose to the Browns . . . he may go into hiding
The Giants will be pissed if they lose to Dallas while Prescott was hiding in plain sight on the field.