Official rant on Dak thread

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Again, what are you babbling about? I STILL don't know what point you're trying to make. Let me try:

I'm not surprised some people don't know how to communicate. It's a skill that many have yet to master.

Go Cowboys!

Just ignore him he's a Prescott hater.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Again, what are you babbling about? I STILL don't know what point you're trying to make. Let me try:

I'm not surprised some people don't know how to communicate. It's a skill that many have yet to master.

Go Cowboys!
What are you babbling about? I know how to communicate and my life offline reflects that so you're dart missed another target de.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He probably got all hot and bothered when Red came into the game for a play yesterday. Not knocking Dalton...glad to have him collecting splinters as insurance.
Didn't even know he came in the game so another missed dart. Your aim sucks but I understand online people like forming little clicks against their haters for some strange reason.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Name one QB who doesn't make mistakes. He made a mistake in the FIRST QUARTER. He can overcome that mistake and he more than overcame it. Let me list the things he overcame yesterday.

1. His own fumble (And btw, he was trying to pitch the ball to Schultz when he fumbled)
2. Zeke Elliott's fumble.
3. Dalton Schultz's fumble.
4. 2 failed fake punts.
5. 20 deficit.
6. 29-7 deficit
7. Missed 2 pt conversion.
8. illegal bone crushing hit on the QB that could've been a concussion.
9. Missed (Cooper "alligator arms") catch.

He overcame all of that and put us in position to win the game.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm a Prescott hater because I don't do what you do to him lol. Grown men acting like fans boys smh. Get a role model you actually know groupie.

Here's ANOTHER HUGE flaw in the Prescott haters club. They think that if anyone disagrees with their hatred that they a big Prescott lovers when in actuality they just don't think Prescott is anywhere close to being as bad as the haters try to paint him. I don't think Prescott is the best QB in the league but I KNOW he's far far far far better than what the haters say he is.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Here's ANOTHER HUGE flaw in the Prescott haters club. They think that if anyone disagrees with their hatred that they a big Prescott lovers when in actuality they just don't think Prescott is anywhere close to being as bad as the haters try to paint him. I don't think Prescott is the best QB in the league but I KNOW he's far far far far better than what the haters say he is.
Look at this dullard do exactly the same thing he accuses me of smh. I'm no hater. He's just a Kirk Cousins level QB and because of that I'm a hater according to your emotional self. Since that is what makes me a hatter no doo doo I'm calling you a Prescott jock sniffer.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Look at this dullard do exactly the same thing he accuses me of smh. I'm no hater. He's just a Kirk Cousins level QB and because of that I'm a hater according to your emotional self. Since that is what makes me a hatter no doo doo I'm calling you a Prescott jock sniffer.

Little boys has nothing but personal insults. That's exactly what little kids do.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Except that Dak has a much better W/L record than cousins had his first 5 seasons as a starter. Oh, wait! That means Dak is better than Cousins.

So much for your weak sauce comment.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Except that Dak has a much better W/L record than cousins had his first 5 seasons as a starter. Oh, wait! That means Dak is better than Cousins.

So much for your weak sauce comment.
That isn't how it works but I understand how you extreme. Dak worshippers get down.

kevm3

Reaction score
The refs interjecting themselves into this game is really disgusting to me. LET THEM PLAY

kevm3

Reaction score
See how easy that is when you stop getting cute and attack one of the worst passing defenses in the nfl with PASSES