Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
This guy has an injury concern. WHY draft another linebacker with injury concerns? How great will he be when his neck acts up and he's sitting in the tub with Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith? Rod jumped up with joy, so given his track record over being enthusiastic, I'm not expecting much from dude.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Whines galore...we needed a big LB and we got one that can make plays....but whine away people. When he makes those plays like Ro McClain was making, it better....what are you going to say?
I would gladly eat crow......but hes no RoMc on the field.

erod

Reaction score
This guy has an injury concern. WHY draft another linebacker with injury concerns? How great will he be when his neck acts up and he's sitting in the tub with Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith? Rod jumped up with joy, so given his track record over being enthusiastic, I'm not expecting much from dude.
No he doesn't. 29 teams cleared him.

kevm3

Reaction score
Ummm we literally only had 2 LB. Jaylon is still a question with a lot of upside and lee can be injured at any time. Decent pick.

How is this a decent pick when Vander Esch has injury concerns with his neck? He could very well be sitting on the sidelines with Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.