Draft Day ****Official Round 2 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Drew Pearson DID kind of raise the bar last year so we had to expect it.

I'd prefer the NFL just announce picks instead of former players.

If Drew raised the bar, the Eagles still failed miserably to reach it.
Only the SB win could put them near reaching and they still missed on a stupid high pitches voiced K.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doubt he was in consideration based on our war room.

Why? We don't need a TE. I can't believe it but we are not giving Dak a whole lot of options. And now everyone is going to pile on him when the passing attack sucks again............and its going to suck. You can't take away Dez and Witten in one off season and replace them with prayers and wishes. But that is apparently our plan.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Conner Williams makes Dak and Zeke better.
Exactly right. Dak will have more time to survey the field and find the open guy. Have no idea why folks didn't see he struggled cause he couldn't step up in the pocket and was getting smashed. Zeke will have a field day

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Damn! I knew PJ was shooting up the draft boards, but I didn't think he'd go in round 2! He's worth the pick for Oakland though.

erod

Reaction score
Meanwhile, NBA playoff games are being played among TV crickets.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
They wer not going to pick Dallas Goedert. Looking at the war room, It looks like they might have been prepared to have Connor Williams off the board (at LAC) and brought Marinelli and Richard in for their next pick on the board (defensive player), then the Chargers traded out of their pick to Philly and they knew that Connor would still be there. That's what I got from watching. Curious who the defensive player would've been, but oh well. Connor is a steal .
I think they were going to take Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.