Draft Day ****Official Round 4 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Could also just sign Vacarro, Reid, or Boston to put with Wood.
This
You can never expect to fill a starting role this late in the draft.
You can hope, but it usually doesnt happen as you approach the 5th round

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t see how anyone could say we don’t need a TE.

How many do we have on contract after this year? Crawford is essentially in a contract year as well.

If I was to guess, we have Taco and a few guys that may not even make the team(Tapper).
I think with tight end....it comes down to who's there and what's in free agency. They are going to need a veteran at tight end and there are plenty of them out there. I'd rather wait maybe next draft to find the future tight end if he's not on the roster.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Have you even paid attention to the draft? How many players got drafted higher than the (experts) thought? Get who you want. You don’t know how 31 other teams think

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas ALWAYS sleeps in the 4th while player after player go off the board in the first 10 picks. Should have moved up to grab the Indiana TE or Iowa LB. They need to grab Kallen Ballage right now....powerful 228 lb RB 4.46 40 fastest guy on the ASU team.....AWESOME security blanket for us the next time we have a Zeke incident or injury.

good name

Carson

Reaction score
4th round is not a premium pick

They’ll draft a Safety and DT before the draft is over.

But people are always “Why didn’t you draft X player! He’d start at FS!” Just saying, they don’t put pressing need on them. Armstrong had a 3rd round grade on their board. Just following it

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He cannot play LB in a 4-3 defense running 4.9. Unless he can't run because of injury and he's really faster than that he is strictly DE or DT. He has DT speed.
But it's 'feeling' like he might morph over to LB or could

Status
Not open for further replies.