Draft Day ****Official Round 4 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Okay i'm turning off the draft and will just monitor the NFL site as they happen

Carson

Reaction score
Yes but at this point a S will be no better than who we already have.
A DT may be able to come in and help in a rotation, but if any other Dt than Settle or Hurst or Ford, why even bother.

Just go TE and OL with rest of the picks, can't be any worse off. :lmao2:

Exactly!!!

If you draft all TE and OL we have to land a few right lol

Verdict

Reaction score
That surprised me. We seem to prioritize the SPARQ guys and Armstrong is not that, Still a good player. Just like Vander Esch at Boise State, I've got two former defensive players who played with Armstrong at Kansas. I've seen him practice and he definitely stood out. Decent first step, uses his hands well.

Good info. Thanks for the heads up.

J817

Reaction score
As a Star Wars fan, am I the only one finding it disturbing that they're continuing to shred the legacy of Star Wars? The use of Star Wars in the draft was really...well.....about as good as the last 2 Star Wars films. *sobs*

Question for you tbh. I thought Disney bought Star Wars. Lucas Films can still use Star Wars characters freely like that?

DFWJC

Reaction score
7 picks to go

Who are 8 to choose from?

Settle
Crosby
Sweat
Elliott
OO
Kiser
Allen

St Brown?..too early?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are really using this NFL in Europe BS with the Jaguars.

They keep up this announcing type stuff, may just stop watching after the 1st round, and just check in on who we select later on. :laugh:
Stupid announcements and commercials out the butt. Not worth the time anymore so it seems. But I am sure I will be here next year saying the same thing. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.