Draft Day ****Official Round 4 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hello?

Will: Maurice, this is Will McClay with the Dallas Cowboys. Somebody wants to talk to you, brother.

This isn't Maurice. This is Ron. I'm an EMT with the CLEAR!! Michigan Community Health and Emergency services this is a really bad time now.
:rolleyes: i don't get ito_O

A man of yer' levelled expertise & caliber certainly should know that this post was not gonna be a cost effective " bang for the buck"
" effort expended vs. Likes reaped",,,,:huh:,,, although, I certainly can appreciate the fact we all have our 'off days' there buddyo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

J817

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to Rogue One lol.

I suppose they had to give their permission for it.

Actually I THINK Disney bought Lucas Films (making it a subsidiary of Disney). Now I think about it (not looking it up). Could be wrong though.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yes but at this point a S will be no better than who we already have.
A DT may be able to come in and help in a rotation, but if any other Dt than Settle or Hurst or Ford, why even bother.

Just go TE and OL with rest of the picks, can't be any worse off. :lmao2:

As noted when today's draft began, 65% of NFL rosters are built after the third round.

But yeah, no need to even bother. :lmao2:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Actually I THINK Disney bought Lucas Films (making it a subsidiary of Disney). Now I think about it (not looking it up). Could be wrong though.

Lucasfilm is Disney, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. So is Marvel and Avengers and all that stuff too.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You said last 2 Star War films. Which are Rogue One and Last Jedi.

Oooh, I see. I was referring more to Force Awakens and Last Jedi. I didn't count Rogue One because it's not technically part of the trilogy, though it is still a Star Wars story.

Status
Not open for further replies.