Draft Day ****Official Round 5 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Shuuuultzzzz!!!!

CircularGregariousFulmar-max-1mb.gif

Haha! One of my favorite characters of all time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately, Witten's likely retirement prompted the need for a TE. Luckily, Schultz is a very solid TE.

But we did not need a TE at this point. Do you honestly think any TE at this point will come in and be better than who we already have. Yes maybe he needs to develop for a few years. But a DT could help right away.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Glad for Hurst. He may get at least an initial paycheck and hopefully more. BudLight may cure his issue.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But we did not need a TE at this point. Do you honestly think any TE at this point will come in and be better than who we already have. Yes maybe he needs to develop for a few years. But a DT could help right away.

Besides Witten, I think Schultz is better than the other TEs that we have. I don't trust Rico, and I think Schultz will prove to be the right move.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Rich Eisen needs to drop the Griffin talk. Dear Lord dude, we get it but you can discuss the picks being made

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I watched Schultz in HS. Soild blocker who didn’t see many balls. I think he’s going to be better than Jarwin or Swaim and will compete for a starting job.

TE by committee....Caling it now...this has Kellen Moore influence all over it. BSU used to run all kinds of 3 TE sets....using all different kinds of body types...

Mo Hurst just went one pick later....I hope we don't regret passing on this guy. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.