Draft Day ****Official Round 6 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My biggest disappointment so far is the lack of safeties. I'm OK with the DT group because I believe Collins is the starting 1-tech and Irving is the starting 3-tech. Price and Crawford are fine as rotational players.
Yeah I'm fine with that DT's as well.

LittleD

Reaction score
This is going to be open season on termination of your job as a WR. They are all on notice that you are NFL (not for long) if you don't show up in TC.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's the 4th CB because he has 3 guys better in front of him. That's not a representation of how good or bad he is. Now if Marquez White gets in front of him then ok.
Do teams normally go out and draft two guys at your position the very next year after your supposed breakout year? How about moving away another player from a very weak position, If the Cowboys believed Brown was a legit starting CB, they wouldn't be adding players to put ahead of him on the draft chart.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well, we were asking for a number 1 WR, and I think we just received one. Wilson's a beast.

Calling it now...Cedrick Wilson WR Boise St. will make T. Will disappear

Wilson2_key.png

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wish they drafted defense like they do offense. Ready for th next HC cause they ain't winning w/o defense.

A run first team wit all new WRs ...brilliant.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This FO office along with an inept coaching staff is showing why the past 20 years is no fluke ladies and gentleman.

And this is not whining it is the truth. So take off those rose colored homer glasses people, get ready for another 8-8 season, if they are that lucky.

I hope I am wrong of course, but history says otherwise.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Not surprising. We liked Wilson throughout the draft process. We also seem to like Boise State players a lot.

Just have to think more moves are coming, specifically Beasley and Terrence Williams. They signed two free agents, traded for Austin, and just drafted two more WR's, plus they really like Noah Brown. Too many bodies for the WR room.

Pretty sure they like all players on their roster per say.

Mannix

Reaction score
Cannot believe both the Iowa and ASU RB's are still available....especially Wadley. If Dallas wants some more offensive threats, they shouldn't have just passed on him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cedrick Wilson is a good player.
I like it.
NONE of our WRs should feel comfortable after last year.

Well I don’t feel comfortable with this draft. Defense don’t win apparently but 15 WR’s may.

Status
Not open for further replies.