Draft Day ****Official Round 6 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Pretty sure they like all players on their roster per say.
There are some they talk about that just tows the company line. We like what we have at safety, we like what we have at Tight end, etc.

They gave Brown a lot of opportunities on the field last year, sometimes over more established veterans. All front offices are optimistic about their players, especially in public. My feeling is that this team thinks they have something in Brown. Plus, he's young and cheap so you know Stephen Jones loves him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Liked Rds 1-3

Right now, I'm NOT a fan of rounds 4-6

But some of these guys, I dont know well enough to judge fairly.
Most of the disappointment is on us passing on players I do know better
I know all the guys we took, but not as well as orhers

To be fair, just wait and see

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Thompson isn’t a lock to make the team. Could see him and TWill being cut

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, Houston just got Gossett.
Curious if he can make their team, Seems like good value at the of 6

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t think I can listen to the post draft press conference. It will be a lot of BS coming out of their pie holes.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
There are some they talk about that just twos the company line. We like what we have at safety, we like what we have at Tight end, etc.

They gave Brown a lot of opportunities on the field last year, sometimes over more established veterans. All front offices are optimistic about their players, especially in public. My feeling is that this team thinks they have something in Brown. Plus, he's young and cheap so you know Stephen Jones loves him.

With Wilson, we have 8 recievers now. So either they plan on keeping maybe 7 on the active roster, at least 1 or 2 have to go. TWill, Beasley, NBrown, DThompson.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Liked Rds 1-3

Right now, I'm NOT a fan of rounds 4-6

But some of these guys, I dont know well enough to judge fairly.
Most of the disappointment is on us passing on players I do know better
I know all the guys we took, but not as well as orhers

To be fair, just wait and see

I am ok with rounds 1-3...liked rounds 1 & 2.

Today, 4 through 7 is abysmal. And that is trying to be positive about it.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Cute.

I didn't say I expected more Fan Boy. I said he ended up being a player that should have been drafted in the 6th round.
When you show me a CB drafted in the 6th that had as good of numbers numbers you'll have a point. In fact go ahead and show me a CB drafted in the 3rd round of that same draft who had better numbers. I'll wait, genius.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t think I can listen to the post draft press conference. It will be a lot of BS coming out of their pie holes.
Lmao. I just got back and am catching up. Looks like I didn’t miss much. Last I heard we traded a pick for Travon.

Status
Not open for further replies.