Draft Day ****Official Round 7 Draft Thread****

funkytown

Reaction score
I know alot of us are not happy with some of the picks today. But lets be honest, the 6th, 7th round is pretty much a crap shoot. Role of the dice and hope you hit big. Honestly the whole draft is that way, no exact science to it.

So we may be upset that we burned a 5th on a 3rd string QB instead of picking a DT or a Safety. We have to wait around and see how it turns out. I'm sure all the Patriots fans were saying the same thing 18 years ago when they burned a 6th rounder on some backup QB from Michigan.

Let these guys at least get to training camp before we declare the draft a bust.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They probably already have a list compiled and ready to hit the phones. Maybe already talked to some players, saying if they are not selected, here is our offer.

Expect at least 10 to 15to be signed between tonight and tomorrow.

Typically, regional scouts and position coaches are on the phones Day 3 telling UDFA types that they may end up drafting them today if things go right BUT "just know that we really like you and want you here. You'll be our first call if you go undrafted."

bud914

Reaction score
I know alot of us are not happy with some of the picks today. But lets be honest, the 6th, 7th round is pretty much a crap shoot. Role of the dice and hope you hit big. Honestly the whole draft is that way, no exact science to it.

So we may be upset that we burned a 5th on a 3rd string QB instead of picking a DT or a Safety. We have to wait around and see how it turns out. I'm sure all the Patriots fans were saying the same thing 18 years ago when they burned a 6th rounder on some backup QB from Michigan.

Let these guys at least get to training camp before we declare the draft a bust.
keep_calm_and_get_your_sanity_on_poster-rccb4fbd65fae453dbf892e1d9513944b_wfb_8byvr_512.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As the draft winds down the frustration is spewing forth in the forum. Lots of Rowdys losing their minds over the pet cats lost, guys they never heard of (which means they're scrubs) being picked, and still trying to concoct an Earl Thomas trade. Good times. :muttley:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back from eating some pizza.

Broncos take...RB David Williams Arkansas

DFWJC

Reaction score
I still find Safety Kameron Kelly interesting.

There are a bunch of corners
Hill, McFadden, Jackson

I kbow some if you all like Poona Ford...seems like an UDFA guy but I'm game

This late its a lottery ticket....slim odds
Almost always trying for special teams help