Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never believing another word you post!

baghdad-bob-comical-ali.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just have to mention that, while watching S2;E2 of Warrior Nun, I literally laughed out loud at,
"Oh...you were thinking blindfold."
:laugh:

Creeper

Reaction score
Watched the first few episodes of the new season of the Crown. Comparing it to the previous seasons, I have to say it is a bit of a disappointment. There has always been some degree of gossip to the show, but this new season really is more about tabloid gossip than facts. t is also disappointing that they brought in new actors for many roles and some are just total misses in terms of looks and mannerisms. The Queen is like a different character this year over past seasons. Of course this season is less flattering of some characters. The actress who plays Diana is a good fit. She has the voice and body movements down pretty well. Dominic West plays Charles and he does not capture the real Charles at all. He too is like a different character than the Charles portrayed in previous seasons. This would be okay if it was a new movie about the monarchy, but it is a continuation of the same story the characters changing is confusing.

I don't believe some of the stuff they claim happened. But if it is all true, poor John Major!

I would rate the first seasons at least 8 of 10. This one so far is maybe a 6.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finished up Warrior Nun. I hope it doesn't take so long for the next season, assuming there is one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is “Yellowstone” without ads on Paramount +?
It depends on your subscription plan. Their Commerical Free plan, which name has changed to Premium, is ad free. The Essential plan has ads.

My Limited Commercial plan was grandfathered in after the recent plans restructuring. Older subscribers like me basically have the Essential plan.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yellowstone was not on Paramount+. 1883 was but Yellowstone was not.

Yellowstone is on Peacock Premium.
I'm pretty sure I watched it on Paramount.
Checked my Paramount+ app on my iPhone and searched for Yellowstone. The 1936 movie with the same name popped up in the search results, along with 1883 and 1923. The latter two series are Yellowstone spinoffs, right? Perhaps the series' sequels are on Paramount+ but not the original series.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Checked my Paramount+ app on my iPhone and searched for Yellowstone. The 1936 movie with the same name popped up in the search results, along with 1883 and 1923. The latter two series are Yellowstone spinoffs, right? Perhaps the series' sequels are on Paramount+ but not the original series.
Wait, so the second prequel is out now? I'll have to double check, but I could swear my Prime Video homepage has been directing me to Paramount for Yellowstone. I could be mistaken, it's happened before, and might happen again one day. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, so the second prequel is out now? I'll have to double check, but I could swear my Prime Video homepage has been directing me to Paramount for Yellowstone. I could be mistaken, it's happened before, and might happen again one day. :D
Nope. You're right. Just checked my Prime Video app too:

RmqByor.png

Clearly says Paramount+ on the series placecard. Not sure why it does not pop up in the other app's search.

lol. I said 'sequels' instead of prequels. Brain fart. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The ad for the 2 hour premier of the new season had it on Paramount, I believe.
Nope. You're right. Just checked my Prime Video app too:

RmqByor.png

Clearly says Paramount+ on the series placecard. Not sure why it does not pop up in the other app's search.

lol. I said 'sequels' instead of prequels. Brain fart. :p
I just checked, and season 5 is available on Paramount+, but I'd have to pay for it. I hate the thought of paying for something I already pay for.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Ok, so.......I am confused on where to watch Yellowstone. lol I look it up on Peacock and I only see seasons 1-4. I look on Paramount+, and I only see 1888 and coming soon 1932. Where are you all watching season 5?

Creeper

Reaction score
Finish watching "The Crown". As I posted earlier it seems more gossip this season than facts, and I mean tabloid type gossip. It's a good watch but not as good as the previous seasons. The series did not cover as much ground as I thought it would. It focuses on the last few years of the Charles-Diana marriage.

I didn't like Diana much before watching the Crown. I like her less now. The portrayal of her is not flattering at all. They make her look like an ungrateful bitter witch who complains about the royal family to everyone she meets, even people she is meeting for the first time!. Charles fares only slightly better but he comes off as a despicable character too. He gets a good dressing down from his father and a few really good snipes from his mummy and it is enjoyable to watch. But, the entire season appears to be tilt against the monarchy, which I think is a different tone from earlier seasons. It ends before Diana's car crash and before she meets Dodi Fayed. So there is a lot of ground to cover. I hope the next season is not far off and I also hope they do not change actors for all the characters again, although maybe admitting Dominic West was a bad choice for Charles and replacing him with someone more suitable would be a good idea.

The one guy who gets a really good treatment and comes off as a hero is Prime Minister John Major. I like him already but I really admire him not. I can't imagine how he lost to Tony Blair and the Labour Party but I guess if the Brits could ditch Churchill they could ditch John Major.