***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
Started watching The Bear on Hulu and really liking it so far. 8/10 Worth checking out. I know I'm way behind and this was probably discussed months ago. lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so I'm sure I've missed this topic somewhere in the last 226 pages (lol), but has anybody watched Titans? I love the DC comic universe, so I'm intrigued, but curious on your thoughts!
Seasons one and two are pretty good. Season three included too many moving parts that did not mess together as well. I think the first two episodes of this fourth season has refocused the series and gotten things back on track.

Brenton Thwaites has been outstanding as Robin/Nightwing. Anna Diop has made Starfire very intriguing throughout. I was initially worried casting Teagan Croft to play Raven at 13 would be too much for her but she has knocked her role out the park.

The series has a Xena / Hercules: The Legendary Journeys vibe to it. The show is set in the fantastical but applies a hard layer of dramatic "realism", all the while working with a noticeably modest production budget dedicated for sets and CGI.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Season 2 of Warrior Nun drops tomorrow, Thursday, November 10. Been looking forward to this one!
It seems like I have rechecked Netflix every other day for over a year for some announcement on the show's page and got nada. This is great news but I will not believe it until I check it later for myself. :muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Season 2 of Warrior Nun drops tomorrow, Thursday, November 10. Been looking forward to this one!
Good news, I really liked season 1.

At first, the name put me off and I thought is this a "Snakes on a Plane" thing? But then I recalled just how much I liked "Cowboys v Aliens", as fun a ride as any horror/sci fi movie can provide.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good news, I really liked season 1.

At first, the name put me off and I thought is this a "Snakes on a Plane" thing? But then I recalled just how much I liked "Cowboys v Aliens", as fun a ride as any horror/sci fi movie can provide.
I actually posted this in the hopes you'd see it. I know you're a fan of the show as well.

Creeper

Reaction score
Wife made me watch that HBO series The White Lotus. In Season 2 and catching up on Season 1. You can watch each season independently.

Gotta say, that is one trippy show. Prob 8/10 so far. Can get a little boring.

I like Season 1 but Season 2 has not been as good so far.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Andor ended its first season today with its best episode. The series would do well on any streaming service, cable and major network. Just when I was about to give the nod to Andy Serkis having the best performance in the finale, Stellan Skarsgard stepped up in the final few minutes and gave a speech that was simply awesome.

Best series on Disney+ regardless of channel. Just my two cents.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Andor ended its first season today with its best episode. The series would do well on any streaming service, cable and major network. Just when I was about to give the nod to Andy Serkis having the best performance in the finale, Stellan Skarsgard stepped up in the final few minutes and gave a speech that was simply awesome.

I haven’t seen the latest episode yet but I couldn’t agree more about this series. Just awesome. I could watch this series for decades, ‘slow burn’ or not. It’s what I had always hoped for when I first heard mention of Star Wars on television.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I haven’t seen the latest episode yet but I couldn’t agree more about this series. Just awesome. I could watch this series for decades, ‘slow burn’ or not. It’s what I had always hoped for when I first heard mention of Star Wars on television.

Hmmmm. I’ll have to pick it up again.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

It was really great. I went back and watched Rogue 1 again after finishing the last Andor and the continuity is awesome. Rogue continues to be the best of the "new" Star Wars films.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was really great. I went back and watched Rogue 1 again after finishing the last Andor and the continuity is awesome. Rogue continues to be the best of the "new" Star Wars films.
Always glad to see another Star Wars: Rogue One fan. :thumbup:It will likely never happen but I would be happy seeing Jyn Erso in a prequel of her own.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Always glad to see another Star Wars: Rogue One fan. :thumbup:It will likely never happen but I would be happy seeing Jyn Erso in a prequel of her own.

I would like to see a prequel and a sequel with the woman in the Han Solo movie. In the prequel, her going to the dark side, and in the sequel, her working with darth maul. I think there should be more dark side movies or shows

The young woman leader who they give the refined ore to, would make a good story line as well

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
I actually posted this in the hopes you'd see it. I know you're a fan of the show as well.

I watched the first episode of Warrior Nun today. It's pretty much like what it was in season 1.

It begins where it left off, but I have seen this story before. One key character is lost or separated from the rest of the cast and the question is, where is she? The next few episodes are about the quest. How does she reunite with her friends to fight off the evil antagonist? What key information does she carry? It's a well worn plot but it still has entertainment value.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Man, this show just keeps getting better. I think most people who don't even like Star Wars would enjoy Andor. I agree with you about Skarsgard's performance too, but it doesn't surprise me. He's never given a poor performance in anything I've ever seen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Good news. This isn’t the end of the season. There are two more episodes in season one taking us up to November 23rd.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good news. This isn’t the end of the season. There are two more episodes in season one taking us up to November 23rd.
I was wondering why it didn't say anything about it being the season finale in the description.