***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Longmire Season 5 comes out this Friday!!!!! What time do they usually put up the new episodes? Midnight?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Longmire is on now.

Might watch some of it this weekend but I am on the last season of Star Trek voyager and want to get it done as well.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I've been a fan of David Cross since Mr. Show. They just did a brand new season on Netflix called "With Bob and David" (also with Bob Odenkirk). Check it out. Cross's stand-up has gotten too political for me, however.

Stranger Things is great. Nothing captures the 80's as well IMO. The little girl that plays #11 is going to be big one day. You'll enjoy it.

Love the ET meets x-files vibe of Stranger Things. Appreciate that it's family friendly, too.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished Narcos season two. Very good.

Watched season one of Luke Cage. Liked it but thought it was going to be better.

Now I gotta watch the latest season of Longmire

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Finished Narcos season two. Very good.

Watched season one of Luke Cage. Liked it but thought it was going to be better.

Now I gotta watch the latest season of Longmire
What's better Cage or Jones?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's better Cage or Jones?

It was easier for me to get into the Cage Show than Jones one. I remember about giving up on the Jones show before it got good.
I liked the bad guy played by David Tennant (Doctor Who) better than the bad guy(s) on Luke Cage.

I think they are close to the same but the story line on Jones was better.

I am looking forward to IronFist next and then down the road they will fuse them all together to make the Defenders

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
It was easier for me to get into the Cage Show than Jones one. I remember about giving up on the Jones show before it got good.
I liked the bad guy played by David Tennant (Doctor Who) better than the bad guy(s) on Luke Cage.

I think they are close to the same but the story line on Jones was better.

I am looking forward to IronFist next and then down the road they will fuse them all together to make the Defenders

I really enjoyed Daredevil but I'm a bit lukewarm on the other Defender shows. Jones was a decent watch.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really enjoyed Daredevil but I'm a bit lukewarm on the other Defender shows. Jones was a decent watch.

It is about the same as Jessica Jones IMO. Not great, Not terrible. but both have their moments.

Also it was nice to see the guy who played Juice in Sons of Anarchy playing in this series.

Reactions: BAZ

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One more episode of Longmire to go.
This season started out a tad slow but picked up the pace after a few episodes. Been pretty good although a little far fetched in some areas.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grrrr...Longmire and it's season finales and then you have to wait until the next season. They do a good job of leaving you hanging and wanting more.

Now I gotta find me a few more series to watch.

Trying to watch Deep Space Nine but it just does not work for me so far.

Need to give Peaky Blinders a try but have to get in the mood to watch it.

Started watching the old Torchwood series again...wish Netflix had Doctor Who on it.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Luke Cage...did not love it. Pretty dull in every phase. Felt like an arc on Law and Order but with a superhero. Characters went exactly where you'd expect on first glance. As soon as Frank Whaley is on screen...crooked cop. Pops the barber...so trite. Villains were just common gang leaders. Not sure why a superhero is needed for that. Police are sufficient for general criminals.

Finished up Penny Dreadful. Found the finale really effective after an uneven final season. Eva Green owns it. Would have been a huge show if on HBO or AMC or an original Netflix show. Nobody watches Showtime except for Homeland.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tried watching Farscape...could not make it out of the first episode...just too cheesy and normally I am ok with cheesy.

Still trying to force myself to watch DS9...I might make it through an episode every few days lol

Now I am watching Dexter from the start. Forgot how much I enjoyed the show. Although I know that some of the later seasons are not as good...the early ones still are worth watching again.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Not a fan then? Gets bad from episode 2 on ??
No, it's later than that things go sour. But that ending is the worst I've ever seen. The main character in it wrote and created the show. She is now the new M. Night Shyamalan for me.

morasp

Reaction score
Looks the the purge of classic show continues:

January 1st, 2017

• The A-Team (5 Seasons)
  • Airwolf (1 Season)
  • Alfred Hitchcock Presents (7 Seasons)
  • Angry Birds Toons (3 Seasons)
  • Battlestar Galactica (1978)
  • Black Butler (3 Seasons)
  • Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot (1 Season)
  • The Celebrity Plastic Surgeons of Beverly Hills (1 Season)
  • Columbo (1976)
  • Conviction (1 Season)
  • Dallas (2012)
  • Earth 2 (1994)
  • Emergency! (7 Seasons)
  • Galactica (1 Season)
  • The Grand (1997)
  • The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries (3 Seasons)
  • Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (Seasons 1-6)
  • The Incredible Hulk (1981)
  • Invizimals (1 Seasons)
  • Jake and the Never Land Pirates (4 Seasons)
  • Kolchak: The Night Stalker (1 Season)
  • Max Steel (2 Seasons)
  • The Munsters (2 Seasons)
  • Murder, She Wrote (12 Seasons)
  • Quantum Leap (5 Seasons)
  • The Rockford Files (6 Seasons)
  • Rosemary and Thyme (3 Seasons)
  • Saved by the Bell (4 Seasons)
  • SeaQuest 2032 DS (3 Seasons)
  • Sliders (5 Seasons)
  • Surface (1 Seasons)
  • United States of Tara (3 Seasons)
  • Xena: Warrior Princess (6 Seasons)
  • Xiolin Chronicles (1 Season)
+ 54 Documentary Series from Scripps are being removed from Netflix includes content from Food Network, Travel Channel, HGTV, Cooking Channel and DIY Network.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/titles-leaving-netflix-in-january-2017/

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
On season 2 of Rectify right now. I'm really enjoying it, great plot