***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Midnight Diner on Netflix. A Japanese series about a late night restaurant where random stuff happens. Good show.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and I enjoyed it. It has potential. It might just satiate the space western craving I've had ever since Firefly was unexpectedly cancelled after the first season.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jack Ryan, Season 2 on Amazon. I didn't like it as much as the first one but it was worth the time invested. Really a nice opening with a good soundtrack.

Wendell Pierce pulls off the James Earl Jones part really well.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Watched The VVitch last night on Netflix. Pretty demonic movie.

I thought it was a bit slow but the ending was a good payoff. Netflix seems to be popping out new horror movies every week.

I watched Sinister 2 last night (5/10) Basically child ghosts make the living kids watch snuff films of how they killed their families expecting them to follow suit. Sounds better than it was.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was a bit slow but the ending was a good payoff. Netflix seems to be popping out new horror movies every week.

I watched Sinister 2 last night (5/10) Basically child ghosts make the living kids watch snuff films of how they killed their families expecting them to follow suit. Sounds better than it was.

Looks like Michael Jackson in the afterlife.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and I enjoyed it. It has potential. It might just satiate the space western craving I've had ever since Firefly was unexpectedly cancelled after the first season.
Watched the second episode of The Mandalorian and I'm planning to continue watching each weekly episode. I'm thoroughly enjoying the straight-forward storytelling and top-notch musical score.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Am I the only one watching Into the Badlands, on Netflix? The fight scenes are amazing, and the story keeps you guessing from episode to episode.

yesfan

Reaction score
This looks like it could be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the second episode of The Mandalorian and I'm planning to continue watching each weekly episode. I'm thoroughly enjoying the straight-forward storytelling and top-notch musical score.
Watched the third episode of The Mandalorian and it's the best episode yet. The action at the end of the episode was gripping. If you're a fan of Star Wars, like myself, I highly recommend this show.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eli on Netflix.
Kind of slow but I did enjoy the ending.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched Merry Happy Whatever. I enjoyed it enough. Decent sitcom. Didn't break new ground or anything.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone watching Nightflyers on Netflix? I'm at episode 4, and it's pretty interesting so far.