***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Community, Netflix. Just started watching this last week and it is as goofy as hell and packed with nonsense but it has some really funny moments and I got hooked on it.

They get some guest shots that are great. Watched one last night with Lee Majors as the instructor of a yachtsman class out in the parking lot. I am not a big Ken Jeong fan but as the Spanish teacher, Senor Chang, he's pretty funny.

If you like goofy written for the intent of being nonsensical goofiness, try this one out. It is mindless humor with some likable characters.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Community, Netflix. Just started watching this last week and it is as goofy as hell and packed with nonsense but it has some really funny moments and I got hooked on it.

They get some guest shots that are great. Watched one last night with Lee Majors as the instructor of a yachtsman class out in the parking lot. I am not a big Ken Jeong fan but as the Spanish teacher, Senor Chang, he's pretty funny.

If you like goofy written for the intent of being nonsensical goofiness, try this one out. It is mindless humor with some likable characters.
I watched it as a weekly series. It's pretty good, but Ken Jeong gets more Jeongish as it goes on.

Reaction score
Anybody watching Dark? Third and final just released on Netflix.

It's German and dubbed in English. A real mind bender. Interesting stuff.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone have problems with HBO Max crashing?
I understand they're having problems getting it off the ground. They really screwed up by not having access available. My TV is a 4 year old Samsung and didn't support Apple TV+ or Disney so I got a Roku and HBO Max didn't strike a deal with them so I have no way of getting that to my TV and I am a HBO subscriber and wouldn't even have to pay for it. Peacock is coming and I wonder if they'll ne smarter and make it easy to get it to TV's.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I understand they're having problems getting it off the ground. They really screwed up by not having access available. My TV is a 4 year old Samsung and didn't support Apple TV+ or Disney so I got a Roku and HBO Max didn't strike a deal with them so I have no way of getting that to my TV and I am a HBO subscriber and wouldn't even have to pay for it. Peacock is coming and I wonder if they'll ne smarter and make it easy to get it to TV's.
Kind of strange they didn't strike a deal with Roku. You would figure that would be a huge customer base

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of strange they didn't strike a deal with Roku. You would figure that would be a huge customer base
I think Sling was the other they didn't have. I assume they will eventually get that but I had no interest and have less now. I have HBO so I don't feel I am missing anything except "Gone with the Wind" with the disclaimer, this is just a movie.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Anybody watching Dark? Third and final just released on Netflix.

It's German and dubbed in English. A real mind bender. Interesting stuff.
Yes, i started watching this show a few days ago, still on season one atm. Dubbed takes a little getting used to, besides that so far so good.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, i started watching this show a few days ago, still on season one atm. Dubbed takes a little getting used to, besides that so far so good.
I can read or I can watch, I can't do both. If they don't have the common decency to do everything in Murican, including the English, Irish and Scottish with their thick brogue and dialect, they can count me out. When my wife used to drag me to those English movies and I'd complain about them just staring at each other and it was boring, she would say "well, at least they're not talking and pissing you off".

I tell ya, Sarek. World went to hell when we all stopped speaking Western. We should be saying things like "go ahead, skin that smoke wagon".

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I can read or I can watch, I can't do both. If they don't have the common decency to do everything in Murican, including the English, Irish and Scottish with their thick brogue and dialect, they can count me out. When my wife used to drag me to those English movies and I'd complain about them just staring at each other and it was boring, she would say "well, at least they're not talking and pissing you off".

I tell ya, Sarek. World went to hell when we all stopped speaking Western. We should be saying things like "go ahead, skin that smoke wagon".
They have dubbed in english as well. The dubbings were pretty decent.

Last edited: