***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Loved it, and the second episode with Lennox Hastie is even better. I was familiar with Hastie from his time at Asador Etxebarri but I didn't know he'd left and opened his own place. Really an amazing artist with fire and food.
Yep, his use of fire and his methods of cooking are impressive.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched the Babysitter last night. I kept seeing this on Netflix and figured one day I would watch. Then I saw they made a sequel so I figured I would give it a shot. Pleasantly surprised to be honest. Will likely watch the sequel tomorrow night.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Banshee was always on my radar and I've heard awesome things about it. I wish they would put Cinemax shows on HBO MAX. Speaking of Hbomax Raised By Wolves is absolutely incredible so far. Highly recommended for hardcore sci fi junkies!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody seen Time Trap on Netflix? I watched it last night. Loved the idea behind the premise, and the movie was tolerable, but I do feel it could have been so much more. The acting was pretty cheesy and the plot felt rushed, but, the idea kept me in the movie. I won't tell you to drop everything and run to see it but it would be a great filler movie if you're looking for something to watch.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched the sequel to the Babysitter last night. I thought it was pretty good.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The latest episdoe of The Boys could have ended so wrong! LOL that is all I will say.

I'm loving Raised by Wolves.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am still waiting for HBO to come to terms with Roku so I can take MAX for a test drive.
Sounds interesting. Shame I cancelled HBO after GoT ended.
After some early bumps, Im really enjoying Max. Ive been using it almost exclusively for their original content, and there is so much their. They have been so good for so long

Big_D

Reaction score
I am still waiting for HBO to come to terms with Roku so I can take MAX for a test drive.

I don't think that's happening. I read up to see if it was going to be available on AppleTV any time soon and HBO doesn't want to add the app to the streaming services for whatever reason? I currently have HBO so the MAX is free and it would be cool to have that available. But life ain't fair. lol Don't hold your breath. Hoping they change their tune at some point.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think that's happening. I read up to see if it was going to be available on AppleTV any time soon and HBO doesn't want to add the app to the streaming services for whatever reason? I currently have HBO so the MAX is free and it would be cool to have that available. But life ain't fair. lol Don't hold your breath. Hoping they change their tune at some point.
Same here, I've had HBO for eons but have no way to access MAX. I don't know if the app is on the newer TVs, I've got a 2016 Samsung and Apple and Disney were not available so I got Roku because it had to be a 2017 or later.

I don't know what's involved in pushing the apps out or if this is just Samsung trying to make customers upgrade.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same here, I've had HBO for eons but have no way to access MAX. I don't know if the app is on the newer TVs, I've got a 2016 Samsung and Apple and Disney were not available so I got Roku because it had to be a 2017 or later.

I don't know what's involved in pushing the apps out or if this is just Samsung trying to make customers upgrade.
I have a Samsung and it has Apple and Disney. I just bought it within the last year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

My wife and I upgraded our 2014 & 2015 Samsungs to 2019 models last year, just because of the Disney+ unavailability on the older models. That 'problem' still grinds my gears. Netflix and Hulu apps worked perfectly on the older televisions.

No one, not even Disney itself, can ever convince me that they could not have rolled out a backward compatible app for the launch of their streaming service. I would still have our older televisions if not for Disney+ having Marvel and Star Wars content. :mad: Then again, its library has both Frozen movies so I am probably not being entirely truthful about that... :oops::p