***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
Started watching the animated show 'Hoops' on Netflix. Excessive profanity so I won't post the trailer, but pretty funny.. if you like that sort of thing. lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started "Hell on Wheels" on Sunday and am through the first 2 seasons already. Really enjoying this and am glad I didn't live back then.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It's good. I usually record the HBO series and then watch back when it's complete at my own pace. Did that with The Watchmen and The Outsider and am doing that with Perry Mason but I think that's going to be a problem with Lovecraft Country, too much buzz about it.

I gave up doing that with Game of Thrones, it was impossible to avoid spoilers the last 3 seasons and with that series, spoilers would wreck it.
It is the way!
I starter Perry Mason and it was slow first couple episodes as they set the scenes.
Waited 4-5 weeks and watched them all on finale night and ended up loving it as much as anything this year.

I'm doing Lovecraft weekly and it is a lot going on so probably best to watch it weekly like GoT.
Need to time to absorb what the heck is REALLY going on, lol.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I will say watching the second episode of Lovecraft Country, the special effects has been hot and cold. The scene with the snake in the bedroom was horrible; looked like something out of the late 90s.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So I rented this at Redbox, but just got done watching The Outpost. Fantastic movie!! I highly recommend.

I just got it On Demand. A really good flick and it is uncanny how Scott can mimic his dad at times, especially the jaw, gritting of teeth and voice. Sometimes I thought it was a young Clint :thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far, this season is even more twisted than the first one.
Have you watched the interview show about the making of the first season. LMAO, they cuss more on that than in the series, including the woman doing the interview, she even adds Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV. That was the damnedest making of show I've seen.