-Punisher
-Stranger Things
-Travelers
-Altered Carbon
The 100
-Breaking Bad
-El Camino (Breaking Bad movie)
-Better Call Saul
-Limitless (TV show, too bad it's only 1 season)
-Dark

Hulu:
-The X-Files
-Rick & Morty
-Solar Opposites
-Malcolm in the Middle
-The Bernie Mac Show

Amazon:
-Grand Tour

Disney:
-The Mandalorian

chicago JK

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Netflix movie Uncorked. A little different but an enjoyable watch.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking forward to watching the 5 bloods this weekend.

Last edited:

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Also enjoyed Netflix space force. Amazon Vast of Night.
I thought one of the first episodes was brilliant with the monkey and the dog. After that, I kind of thought it was meh. I'm a big fan of Steve Carell too. Still willing to give it a chance if another season happens.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I can't believe I referred to a chimp as a monkey in my last post. The obvious difference is the chimp rips a man's balls or your face off while the monkey just throws crap at you. Please forgive me CZ.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Magnetic and Don't Crack Under Pressure, Netflix. Same guy did both docs and it's about sports extremists and what drives them. The gliders on Magnetic were my favorite, skimming across the ground at that rate of speed has to an incredible rush.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Music docs on Amazon. Duane Allman, it's two hours long but worth it but he finally gets credit, along with Bill Graham, for the creation of Southern Rock. Duane, along with Jimi, were the two I would have liked to have seen where they were taking it next. This brought back memories of the first time I listened to "Live at Fillmore East" non stop and what it did to me, I couldn't get enough of it. However, until I saw this doc, I didn't realize the true significance of that album to the Southern Rock movement. If not for Bill Graham's belief and love for Duane's playing, does Southern Rock even happen? He could have gone back to being an in demand studio musician.

"Aja", if you are a Steely Dan fan, this is must watch because it reveals the musical genius of Fagen and Becker. I hit the patio the next night to listen to this with renewed interest and every piece of every song meant something, no matter how unnoticed it went on the dozens of times I'd listened to it when it first came out. If you were not around at the time, Steely Dan was the mystery. No other band sounded like them and they didn't tour, what was up with that? Why didn't we know more about the Wizard of Oz of rock?

This doc pulls the curtain back and allows us to see what they really didn't want us to know back then because I don't think we would have been as accepting or even understood what they were doing and why there was no band. Two bodies sharing one musical genius mind and a bunch of the best studio musicians that ever graced a recording. The one thing I don't get is why not just name the "band" Becker and Fagen, or the reverse. Other big acts at the time, James Taylor, Carole King, Linda Ronstadt, Jackson Browne and Dan Fogelberg were using studio musicians without an issue. In fact, those five artists used the same musicians called The Session. Love to see a doc about them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Season 2 of The Order on Netflix. Just watched episode one, and so far I think it's better than the first season.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Show Must Go On, Netflix. The story of the reforming of Queen with Adam Lambert and a lot of it was new to me as I've never watched American Idol other than YouTube clips. I don't think Freddy Mercury would want anyone other than this guy to reunite his band. He's not Freddy but he's got that flamboyant bigger than life persona to front that band. And a voice that comes close to Freddy's in range.