***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, with what's happening to the Chiefs, anyone think Jerry will finally buy us a run defence?

aria

Reaction score
I absolutely love the techno vibes in SOME of the songs, but outside of the that the rest of the song doesn't do much for me.
Yeah, obviously the guy is doing something right or he wouldn’t be popular, it’s just not for me at all but I can respect other people’s tastes in music.

I guess I could have been a little more “friendly” by saying his music is atrocious to me.

revospeed

Reaction score
If the Refs didn't call it all year then maybe there was a good reason. How about a little consistency? You don't call it good all year and then pull a big change in the Super Bowl. Its legal or it's not. Make up their freaking minds.
If they pulled crap like that against the Cowboys this board would be going crazy.

some crews allow for more grabbing. If the refs are calling it tight, tell Breeland, Chardavious Ward (our cast off) and Sneed to play with better technique. They can’t rely on the refs not calling their penalties.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Kurt Warner just posted on NFL Network. I want to see the players decide the game. Not the refs! A couple of calls seemed???? So people with no bones in the game including myself are complaining. Just sad you hope to see a good game and the refs were the story of the whole 1st half.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
♡ the Weeknd & this song. What a great new young artist/performer!