***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Maybe this is us with a 21-6 lead had the Cowboys followed my advice and signed Brady to a 2 year deal last offseason.
*PFFfffftttttt ( that's the low key & forceably suppressed sound of rapidly venting overpressure escapin' outta' yer' barracks bag, Brougham'so_O*

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
It's not a clear hold on Ward. There's contact but that's football and it cost them 3 points. Never a hold on Mathieu. He's protecting the end zone not grabbing or holding. Cost them 4 points. If they are calling those pens then there was contact on Kelce slightly before he dropped a crucial catch on 3rd down etc. If all the ticky tack calls are being called against the Chiefs then they must do for both teams.

Surprised how anyone with eyes who hasn't had a bet, beer or actually cares who wins could see it differently.

plus, isn’t the unwritten rule of reffing is that on Special teams plays that the refs will issue a warning to the player if they are lined up offsideA and then call it if they do it again? I swear I’ve read that numerous times.

that offsides call was weak because I always see
Players lined up like that on a FG

dmaschuck

Reaction score
blatant? Are you upset at the defense or officials? Chiefs defense is holding like no other

Oh i'm not upset at all i am getting a kick out of the absurdity of this tom brady goat storyline, and just how much the nfl expects me to suspend my disbelief to buy into it, and btw sports aren't legit i have sadly have had to come to terms with that reality.