***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

aria

Reaction score
What are you even talking about lol?
Man o man. I swear, I really need to block you, I lose brain cells every time I interact with you. You blather so much crap you don’t even remember what YOU said let alone things you’ve accused me of saying months or years ago.

Do I need to quote the same quote of yours I just posted?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
All the Mahommes drop backs is directly related to TB scoring points and making them pass every down. KC came out after halftime, realizing they needed to run, but they kicked a FG and TB countered with a TD. Yes, TB defense has been great, but the TB offense made it easy to play 2 deep safeties the entire game.

J817

Reaction score
Well I think I speak for most who are posting in this thread when saying I’m just happy this NFL season is only 3 minutes away from being over. Next phase is combines and draft talk.

InTheZone

Reaction score
pro bass commercial was on point, but the people that need it most have already forgotten it or will never see it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hill does the peace sign literally every time he scores, but that's not taunting. Defensive player does it, and the flags fly.

This league is so weak. These aren't children, if a player can't handled being taunted they don't deserve the contract.

aria

Reaction score
You got it champ!!!
oh, I know I do, when it comes to you I always do. Now I quote you on something you said you didn’t say and you’re response is “you got it champ”? No admission of lying or at least forgetting, that’s above you.