***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, I’m at work plus I can’t get high due to my job. You keep asking the same repetitive questions, did you hit your head? The only problem with that theory is you’re like this all the time.
Alright man go back to work because you're not thinking logical man your mind is elsewhere.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
i agree to an extent. I'm all for players acting like they've done it before and go back to getting the job done rather than showboating after every positive play, but celebrating a big play on offense is different than making it personal

Except, you know, he throws up the peace sign to the defensive player trailing him. It's exactly the same.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Maybe next year the Cowboys can be the team to send Brady into retirement in the playoffs?

I know, I know, but one can dream.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Build a defence! Lesson from this game! Mark this game on your notes Jerry! The Bucs built a solid defence, and kept the Chiefs to 9 points to win the SB! They roasted the Chiefs! Fix. This. D!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nope, I’m at work plus I can’t get high due to my job. You keep asking the same repetitive questions, did you hit your head? The only problem with that theory is you’re like this all the time.
* man, forget that self-absorbed opinionated azz-hat,fellow FORUM MEMBERo_O

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah he for sure is he's on his way to the 100 million dollar club lol.

jerryjones.jpg

You make me sad.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Refs won the 1st half, Bucs defense won the 2nd half.
The Bucs defense was great in the first half too. The refs had nothing to do with Mahomes being under duress the first half, too.

Now, there were calls that helped Brady in the first half....but nothing that aided the Bucs defense.