***Official Superbowl Thread***

The Natural

Reaction score
Uhhh you said the game was over in the first half, the Patriots took the lead back so you were wrong that the game was over. Thinking you're right about that when they lost the lead is idiotic. I never said The Eagles couldn't win, I said the game wasn't over and it wasn't. Keep making yourself look like a fool.
yea yea yea..

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Has there ever been a season this bad as a Cowboys fan? I have only seen since about 1996 and this BY FAR the worst season I’ve ever seen.

A total and complete abortion from the day Zeke was suspended. Everything that could go wrong did.

The cherry on top is the eagles winning the SB on the exact same scenario as the Dez call.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
They were both clear catches, but this one was more clear. Dez was hit just as his 2nd foot came down. Ertz already had his 3rd step before he is tripped.

Ertz wasn't tripped. He dove, executing a proper lunge/reach for the end zone. Dez did not.

Yes it was. Dove for the end zone and it popped out. Same thing.

Clearly not the same thing. Ertz caught the ball while on his feet and took 3 steps. Dez highpointed the ball and came down to the ground with each step and never performed the football move Ertz did. But we know what the we wuz robbed crowd will be spewing the next few days.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
If it's any consolation, this win needs an asterisk that it was the worse season ever.

John813

Reaction score
We beat this team 6-0 .we going to the Superbowl next year!!!!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Still time for the Birds to choke! Feel sorry for all the dogs in Philly if that happens. City will get burnt to the ground.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Nick Foles and the Eagles offense have been doing everything all game and then the Eagles defense finally stepped up did something tonight.