***Official Superbowl Thread***

Philmonroe

Reaction score
(I'm truly starting to like you,Bro!)
I agree.
( as your abrasive posts in the past ,,,just across the board in general,,, take time
o_O)
There most be some truth to this post because quite a lot of people have said similar things on different messageboards lol. Honestly this is how I interact with my friends and family and IRL and I just do the same online. I guess I'm so used to being that way with so many people I'm around all the time I never considered that others aren't used to that and really think I'm some bad person/have problems with them.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There most be some truth to this post because quite a lot of people have said similar things on different messageboards lol. Honestly this is how I interact with my friends and family and IRL and I just do the same online. I guess I'm so used to being that way with so many people I'm around all the time I never considered that others aren't used to that and really think I'm some bad person/have problems with them.
LoL,it's all good Friend! As it would easily be ascertained what kinda person you really were in a biker bar or other somewhat similar setting,,,:thumbup:

Swagger

Reaction score
The second was a TD. First was not. He didn’t regain possession until the first foot cane off the ground. So the second foot was on the line.

One of the more horrendous reviews I have seen. Considering the league has been pushing “possession” on catches.

But do you not think they went on, he had control and possession of the ball when, first the left foot was down and then the right foot being down so the process of the catch was completed by the time the ball moved so the left foot later being slightly out of bounds was deemed to be inconsequential to the catch?

Not saying it's right or wrong but that's the rationale I got from their decision.

Second TD was clearly correctly awarded as he became a runner after taking three steps and the football move into the end zone then broke the plain and even then I thought his hands looked to be under the ball when it hit the ground and he caught it again any way so I don't understand why people are hammering on about that one.

I agree the first one is very subjective and it depends on the rules which I think are ambigious and need to be simplified.