Official Terrell Owens Poll!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given the controversy caused by signing Terrell Owens, I felt it would be "interesting" to have everyone vote on their opinion of him now and then compare it again later in the season.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Greatly help, no question. He keeps the safety back, no more 8 in the box for JJ!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Hey, I'm the lone dissenter so far! I do not believe it will be long before Owens shows his true colors once again as he has everywhere else he has been.

He might be a model teammate in 2006 but before the 2007 season is very far along the turd will start to stink.

TonyS

Reaction score
I think he will help the team, unless his groin injury somehow surfaces this year like it did in Philly.

Funny how I don't hear much talk about his groin that always seemed to be hurting him.

hockix

Reaction score
I didn't want TO and still will have a lot of strange feelings about seeing him with a star ... :puke:

But I guess JJ and BP decided they could do something with him.
I'm a cowboy fan and since he is with the team I will just hope for the best...:eek::

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
He gets a 3rd chance from me. Great signing! Even better then I anticipated. Will be a great addition to our team once the playing starts.

Hoov

Reaction score
I voted yes.

TO is now the Holy Grail of the Dallas Cowboys

baj1dallas

Reaction score
He'll both help and hurt before all is said and done...hopefully if he starts causing trouble they just suspend him for the max (4 games?) and then cut him.

1fisher

Reaction score
hockix said:
I didn't want TO and still will have a lot of strange feelings about seeing him with a star ... :puke:

But I guess JJ and BP decided they could do something with him.
I'm a cowboy fan and since he is with the team I will just hope for the best...:eek::

I feel the same way..... I could definitely live without him!

1fisher

Reaction score
Hoov said:
I voted yes.

TO is now the Holy Grail of the Dallas Cowboys

He'd better perform!!!!! All the pro TO'ers are saying SB......

DBoys

Reaction score
Umm shouldn't this be in the TO Zone? This should be immediatly deleted and Reality banned!

Joking..

CoCo

Reaction score
I have very mixed emotions about this. But I'll believe the best and vote pro-TO.

His signing is most definitely a big risk. But its a calculated one that I believe the org is set up to weather any resulting storm from - either cap wise or team chemistry wise.

Jerry has managed the cap to where we can afford to take the risk and recover quickly even if it doesn't pan out.

I think all key people (BP, Jerry, team leaders, TO himself) will be out to prove the naysayers wrong and keep it all on a very short leash.

Will our OL be stable enough to leverage TO? Will our QB'ing be strong enough to do the same for 3 years? Will TO at 32+ be physically capable of delivering game-breaking contribution for 3 years?

Those questions are probably greater in my mind than the cap hit & chemistry concerns.

This team is such an interesting mix of developing youth and aging stars.

MS17

Reaction score
I think for the next 12 months or next season, yes, probably a good acquisition with what he brings to the table (and his skills are considerable). In 2007, watch out, however. Could be Philadelphia redux.:rolleyes: