Official Terrell Owens Poll!!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I put i don't care not becouse T.O is not a great player nor it has to do what he did befor .Cowboys problem is not a Receiver problem it is an OL problem untill we fix that it won't matter much becouse Bledsoe might not have the time to throw the ball

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Paramitors are too narrow. I think in the first year or so, he will help a great deal. I think that in year 2 or possibly 3, he will be a problem. I personally do not like this signing but it's done. He is now a Cowboy so I will have to get over it and move on. I will support him as long as he shows he deserves the support.

However, I don't think it will be long before we are learning the hard lesson SF and Philly learned where this player is concerned. JMO of course.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I put yes simply because it's a great calculated risk. If he screws up and acts the fool you can get rid of him the following year.

I truly hope this actually works out longer than 1-2 years and he stays the course. We deserve to hit a homerun sooner or later......

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
Reserving my judgement until Thanksgiving.

Way to go out on a limb...Why don't you just wait until his contract is up.:D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wow this poll is way more lopsided in favor of the TO signing than I ever thought possible.

For the record I love the signing.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
The difference in how the poll is to one last year saying "do you want TO" is a total 180 degree turn.

danny0812

Reaction score
I voted yes! I believe this will be a great deal for us and for TO. He knows this is his last chance in the NFL and Parcells is no stranger to getting in his players faces. I dont believe TO is gonna be a distraction because i believe our organization is the best in the buisness and can come through this unscathed even if he does open his mouth. Hell all ive seen from the players who he is supposed to be a cancer to is that they love the move. What did Ed Werder say Bledsoe told him about it? I just became a better QB and didnt have to throw a pass.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he'll greatly help this year without question. Now the question remains will he be the great help in years 2 and 3 that most perceive he'll be this year?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Of course signing TO is a good move...

and I have my popcorn ready...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I voted yes, a good move for the team....but that doesn't mean I have to like it just because it's good for the team; but I do like winning.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Trick poll. I voted YES even though I hate the fact that he came to us. I think year 1 he will be a very big addition to our team, it's year 2 that scares the bajeezus out of me. That and the fact that we won't draft any youth at the receiver position because of his addition. If he helps us win the Super Bowl, but rips the team apart and we flounder the following year like Philly did, is he still considered a positive add?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
T.O. will be a model player.....THIS SEASON.

The question becomes the following....after this season, IF we make the playoffs, T.O. will receive a paycut next year. How will he handle the paycut next year?

He was a good guy for the Eagles in that first year as well.

The first year IS NOT the problem....it's what hapens after that that is going to be the problem.

notherbob

Reaction score
I voted "I don't care", because I don't.

I just want to see good football and I don't care who plays it or which team wins or loses. If I had a preference, it would be to see a cleanly officiated game.

Up until 25 years ago, I cared deeply, too deeply, and I was emotionally devasted by Referee Norm Schacter taking the ball away from Dallas and giving it to Baltimore so that Jim O'Brien could kick the field goal that won the game. It took me weeks to recover from the morbid depression that set off in me and I vowed never to allow anyone else to crush my emotions that way again. I will never cheer for or against any particular player or team nor care who wins any particular encounter. I enjoy reading the posts of those who care, whether they are celebrating or angry or depressed. As long as I get to watch good football, I am happy, no matter who plays it.

Too often, it is not the voters who determine the outcome of an election, but those who count the votes; conversely, it is also too often not the players who determine the outcome of a game, but the officials who determine the winner.

I am always happy either way. :)

Sometimes the only way to win, or at least, not to lose, is not to play.

danny0812

Reaction score
Im sure if TO plays model teammate this year that Jerry would have no problem redoing the contract. Jerry knows what he has on his hands and if he keeps him happy TO will play by the rules.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I just don't care. I will assume that's a neutral choice for those who are skeptical but see the potential if it works. Count me in that group because I cast judgements once the season begins and see how it will unfold.

juice28

Reaction score
Poll needs time estimates/constraints. For this year T.O. will be the "Marvin Harrison" type but with better skills. 2-3 years later, he'll be the anti-christ. I just hope we win this year.
I understand the theme of the poll so for the record, I voted no.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DB.COOPER said:
I put i don't care not becouse T.O is not a great player nor it has to do what he did befor .Cowboys problem is not a Receiver problem it is an OL problem untill we fix that it won't matter much becouse Bledsoe might not have the time to throw the ball

It is not that cut and dry. Having a threat does help all around.