Official Tony Romo thread

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It's the evolved containment option for thread derailment material. Years of experience to figure it out. Can cut the meandering as it comes out.
Or arrogance thinking you are better than the people on this board.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Well, a lot of WEAK people sure do like to post about how Tony would have done better.

Seriously, if you like Tony Romo MORE than the Dallas Cowboys, I hope you go exchange your Cowboys gear for whatever team he picks. I'll be happy not to see your garbage posts ****ting up this board, social media anymore. BYE

You sound very weak.

What if Romo would have done better? Seems that would make their musings...rational.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
3,247 messages

1,004 likes received
I found find these threads after a loss insulting to us on this board. I'm sure you all think you are being cute but they are really making fun of our passion for our team. It's like "you weak people complain here"

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
You sound very weak.

What if Romo would have done better? Seems that would make their musings...rational.

Dude finished what, 4th in the NFL in qb rating, great TD to INT ratio, moved the chains all year, and only had one mini-slump as a rookie....and it's still not enough. A QB who has had his season ended on the last 3 hits he took is somehow going to be better.

Wonder why.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He'll be cut and we'll get nothing for him. The money we end up saving by cutting him will go to a backup QB who isn't nearly as good as him.

fishspill

Reaction score
Why is there a Romo thread?

He had nothing to do with the game. Now this is gonna turn into a Romo ***** fest. Good job
Had to contain it into one place and snip out the weeds in other threads as they pop up.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dude finished what, 4th in the NFL in qb rating, great TD to INT ratio, moved the chains all year, and only had one mini-slump as a rookie....and it's still not enough. A QB who has had his season ended on the last 3 hits he took is somehow going to be better.

Wonder why.

If you disagree that Romo is a better QB right now, that's fine, but I'd say you are very wrong IMO. Dak being good and Romo being better are not mutually exclusive. You sound like a Romo hater.