Official Tony Romo thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm not mad at Tony at all, he did all he could do here. So good luck for the future my man, I hope whatever team you go to is a winner and you can help them get into the Super Bowl. That would be awesome. And when your career is over, I hope you come back and retire a Cowboy.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I don't get that sense from them, but I'm not active enough to see a whole bunch.
It's a "hey ***** here" message. You know what? We are fans and out team just lost a playoff game. Have you lost the love for the team as you create forums for politics and games?

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
If you disagree that Romo is a better QB right now, that's fine, but I'd say you are very wrong IMO. Dak being good and Romo being better are not mutually exclusive. You sound like a Romo hater.

Im not the biggest Romo fan that's for sure, but the only thing i HATE are his total stans like you.

Venger

Reaction score
Man, this place is an intellectual romper room at times... this thread must die. Some mod, put a bullet to it...

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Romo took a beating here, both physically & mentally. Gave us his all & never got the respect he deserved for carrying this franchise on his broken back for years. I hope if/when he ends his career, he'll get the Super Bowl ring he should have had already & eventually retire as a Dallas Cowboy.

Reactions: Coy

Scotman

Reaction score
I have always loved Romo. He's been a fantastic player surrounded by a team that just coulded help him get it done.

I HOPE we get something for him. I also hope that we build a defense to help Dak out so we don't suffer through another 10 years of mediocrity because one man can't do it all alone.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
If you disagree that Romo is a better QB right now, that's fine, but I'd say you are very wrong IMO. Dak being good and Romo being better are not mutually exclusive. You sound like a Romo hater.

You sound like a Romo lover, to the point that it's unnatural. Romo would probably think you're a weirdo.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Trade Romo for a early pick- CB
Use #28 for best DE
Sign Mo cheap 4-20m
Pray JSmith comes back at MIKE
Hope Tapper comes back
Sign Church or Wilcox

Draft a scatback RB
Sign TWill or Butler
Sign WR5/KR like Cordarelle Patterson