Official: Zeke did not break any league rules!

Plankton

Reaction score
TLMD-john-mara-giants-owner.jpg

Get me Goodell on the line, STAT!!!!!!

aria

Reaction score
Quit whining just because you wanted Zeke suspended....Sissy.
Pantera were hellraisers and did much more than push a bouncer in their day. That should be enough to keep you from using an avatar of their album cover. Speaking of, a dude getting his face caved in. So it's alright to use a violent pic as your avatar, but an unforgivable sin that Zeke pushed a security guard? Am I the only one here seeing this hypocrisy???? :rolleyes:
Look, I changed my avatar just for you, it seems Vulgar was too offensive for you. Now you can start telling me how Glen Benton feels about the Cowboys. Go look him up and get back to me.

Dre11

Reaction score
So when do Rodger address Kraft?. He's addressed Zeke,Hill,Hunt

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Just now on Twitter:

Ed Werder
@EdwerderRFA

Breaking: Following yesterday’s meeting between Commissioner Roger Goodell and Ezekiel Elliott, the league office today informed the Cowboys the two-time NFL rushing champion did NOT violate the Personal Conduct Policy, and Elliott will NOT be punished for a May incident in Vegas.

(If this has already been reported here, I can't find it. Mods, please delete!)

Wow. What great news.

Thanks alot for sharing!

Now i am really pumped about the season. Where are my weights ? I need do some pumping iron.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
3 more weeks of nail biting.
4th of July is tomorrow. Lots of stuff happens. You can blow your hand off or a murder suicide can happen. I will never forget where I was when Steve McNair was killed.

aria

Reaction score
TLMD-john-mara-giants-owner.jpg

Get me Goodell on the line, STAT!!!!!!
Listen Rog, I’ll promise to send you those hookers that I paid off, ya know...the ones you ignored for me because you didn’t want to disrupt your biggest money making and ratings machine? Just let Zeke walk this last time, please!

XsQr645.jpg

C’mon Rog, here’s a little reminder, look pretty nice, don’t they? Oops, I forgot to edit my wife out of there but we might be able to work something out there too!

L76Cw6J.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Lol, if anything he should have been suspended for some sort of dress code violation. I’m no fashion expert but fanny packs, purses and belly shirts on a grown man don’t go well together or those mom jeans he bought from the women's department.

cern

Reaction score
Listen Rog, I’ll promise to send you those hookers that I paid off, ya know...the ones you ignored for me because you didn’t want to disrupt your biggest money making and ratings machine? Just let Zeke walk this last time, please!

XsQr645.jpg

C’mon Rog, here’s a little reminder, look pretty nice, don’t they? Oops, I forgot to edit my wife out of there but we might be able to work something out there too!

L76Cw6J.jpg
the one on the left was listening for jerry's heart beat. she flunked biology. jerry was showing her where the heart is using the one on the right as a model.

Last edited:

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Hope he finally wakes up and realizes what he is messing up if he fails again.

aria

Reaction score
Knock it off, nutjob.
As soon as I stop hearing the bogus conspiracy claims I will. This should shut them up for awhile but some people are weak and always looking for an excuse.

aria

Reaction score
the one on the left was listening for jerry's heart best. she flunked biology. jerry was showing her where the heart is using the one on the right as a model.
She was checking his femoral pulse, a little anatomy and physiology because you know...they’re all going to be nurses, doctors or lawyers :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
This is great news! Best news of the offseason. The Cowboys were going nowhere in 2019 with Zeke suspended.

:flagwave::clap::yourock::dance:
Makes my $500 bet to win $12,500 that they win the Super Bowl that much more of a possibility! Honestly, haven’t made it yet but will now. I was waiting to see if he was suspended for a game or two to see if the odds would have changed, I still would have placed it though.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Just now on Twitter:

Ed Werder
@EdwerderRFA

Breaking: Following yesterday’s meeting between Commissioner Roger Goodell and Ezekiel Elliott, the league office today informed the Cowboys the two-time NFL rushing champion did NOT violate the Personal Conduct Policy, and Elliott will NOT be punished for a May incident in Vegas.

(If this has already been reported here, I can't find it. Mods, please delete!)

Super bowl is back on!