Officiating: Anti Cowboys

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
League wide problem...

Next

Exactly right. We’ve got to be better. Other teams have to overcome bad calls too.

Horrible officiating happens on a consistent basis.

Our play on the field is anything but.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I saw crap dropping from blue and sliver, not black and white.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys but I am sick and tired of the anti Cowboys bias that we seem to get on a weekly basis. Dak was getting pile driven today over and over on late hits today. If that were Brady or Rodgers there would have been enough flags to soak up Lake Michigan.

It seems like every week we get some sort of phantom call that kills a critical drive. I’m just totally sick of it.
The Witten TD called back was an absolute joke!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
They did by not calling pass interference on Adams against Witten in the endzone during the 2 point attempt. Clear pass interference right in front of all the officials, yet no flag.

I suppose the Elbow Witten gave Adams in the face on the same play wasn't a penalty either?

jimmy40

Reaction score
They did by not calling pass interference on Adams against Witten in the endzone during the 2 point attempt. Clear pass interference right in front of all the officials, yet no flag.
no it wasn't, they're both standing still, no way in hell that's pass interference

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
:muttley:

They practically handed us that late TD. Stop looking for excuses.
Which in no way shspe or form excuses the obvious and blatant no calls. The pi in the end zone nullifying the TD to Witt and 4 points and all the hits that Dak took which were penalties made a difference.

Dallas should have whipped this team so no excuses but the refs did screw us big time. Not debatable.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Sam Darnold and Gregg Williams kicked the cowboys rear end today, why is this so hard for people to accept.

Sam Darnold is a good player.
and he gave away 7 points with the horrible INT at the goal line

leeblair

Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys but I am sick and tired of the anti Cowboys bias that we seem to get on a weekly basis. Dak was getting pile driven today over and over on late hits today. If that were Brady or Rodgers there would have been enough flags to soak up Lake Michigan.

It seems like every week we get some sort of phantom call that kills a critical drive. I’m just totally sick of it.
Are you serious?
I seriously wonder if the Cowboys aren't chosen by the NFL to win the Super Bowl this year. If it weren't for the referees the last two games would have both been blowout losses.
The officiating is terrible; but the Cowboys are getting more help than hurt.

Noclaf

Reaction score

STOP!!!!this team is garbage plane and simple

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Sorry but that's just wrong.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
no it wasn't, they're both standing still, no way in hell that's pass interference
It was PI by definition. He was pushing him and touching him in the endzone. But I could live with that but not the one called against Wilson on the Witten TD. That is pure BS. Robbed them of 4 points.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Did you see our last drive fueled by 6 Jets penalties ? We even got a defensive hold on 1st and 27 which gifted us a TD.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Yet you didn’t have an issue when they called three straight penalties on the Jets late in the 4th QTR.

Give it a rest.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It seems like the first half was dedicated to allowing the Jets to progress and stifle us to keep the game controversial...

Cydios

Reaction score
Well they took a td away and missed a pi on witten on the 2 pt conversion. Outside of that.. no more tha usual

Verdict

Reaction score
Sam Darnold and Gregg Williams kicked the cowboys rear end today, why is this so hard for people to accept.

Sam Darnold is a good player.

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Zero.