Officiating: Anti Cowboys

MikeB80

Reaction score
and he gave away 7 points with the horrible INT at the goal line

Yep and then the next time he got the ball he made big throws to go right down the field and get them in position to kick a field goal which were the winning points.

Why is it so hard to say the other team was good. Sam Darnold is a good player.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys but I am sick and tired of the anti Cowboys bias that we seem to get on a weekly basis. Dak was getting pile driven today over and over on late hits today. If that were Brady or Rodgers there would have been enough flags to soak up Lake Michigan.

It seems like every week we get some sort of phantom call that kills a critical drive. I’m just totally sick of it.

Dude, just stop.

If one bad call keeps you from beating the sorry arse Jets, then you have a major problem with your franchise.

MikeB80

Reaction score
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Zero.

The team lost because they had to keep kicking field goals, got stuffed on a fourth down in the redzone and played terrible defense all day.

Darnold has been sick and has barely practiced in a month and he rolled out of his bed and torched this lousy defense.

blaming the officials for this makes no sense.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
No its not all about the officials, but i will say you can clearly see in the past couple of weeks the refs don't respect us. They don't respect our head coach.

What that ref did to garret last week, if he did that too bellicheck he'd be out of a job. Someone needs to say something. Our head coach just stand there. Our owner everyone laughs at. Its not happening, no-one there to defend our players

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Stop with the officiating threads. Yea we get it you cannot rely on the officials to consistently make calls or get them right. The real question is why does this team suck at executing plays?

Cmac

Reaction score
The refs tried to give us the game at the end

its not the refs fault this team plays like its smothered in mollasses and mayochup
…..and we messed that up with the failed 2 pt conversion.....My blind Grandma was sitting right beside me saying "He (Adams) is going to blitz."

basilhayden

Reaction score
Do those that utilize lack of referee competence as a failure mode support coaching and management?
Makes me wonder...

GenoT

Reaction score
Tell it to the Chiefs, lol! They took 5 flags on ONE offensive series!!?! Don’t know how many they had overall in their loss vs Houston, but it musta been a lot

Every team is getting their share of bad calls. The fact that we’ve got game-preparation, sloppy play and on-field discipline issues, due primarily to a mediocre head coach and an owner-created country club atmosphere, isn’t helping us avoid flags.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
LOL, the officiating was a disgrace and negatively impacted both teams.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys but I am sick and tired of the anti Cowboys bias that we seem to get on a weekly basis. Dak was getting pile driven today over and over on late hits today. If that were Brady or Rodgers there would have been enough flags to soak up Lake Michigan.

It seems like every week we get some sort of phantom call that kills a critical drive. I’m just totally sick of it.

Losers (us) complain about officiating along with injury excuses. There is no excuse for losing to the Jets. None.

ESisback

Reaction score
1)Missing starters at LT, RT and DT.
2)Cobb’s out, Cooper goes out early, followed by Byron Jones.
3)With Darnold back, the difference in the Jets’ offense was like night and day.
4)After nailing FGs of 50 and 62 yards, Maher misses from 40!
5)A very questionable offensive “pick” basically steals four points from Dallas.
Those aren’t excuses either. They’re FACTS.

Despite all that, we lose by two in their house. While I’m greatly disappointed by the loss, mostly because it pretty much proves we aren’t a legit Super Bowl contender this year, I won’t be apologizing to anyone. I won’t feel embarrassed or inadequate, and I won’t back down when confronted with snarky comments from smack talking morons whose self esteem seems to be elevated by my team losing. I don’t own the team. I’m just a fan. I’ll enjoy what I can, but my life is fairly unaffected by their success or failure. I don’t make money, gain friends, or improve my health when they win. Screw Steven A. and Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe! They mean less than nothing!

morat1959

Reaction score

Please quit crying about the officials! We’ve got WAY bigger problems.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Officiating: Anti Cowboys
th

jimmy40

Reaction score
It was PI by definition. He was pushing him and touching him in the endzone. But I could live with that but not the one called against Wilson on the Witten TD. That is pure BS. Robbed them of 4 points.
pushing his elbow with his facemask?