Signed by Cowboys OG Signed Mike McQueen; Ed Eagan Waived

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After I posted this I listened to Nate from yesterday on my drive in. He thinks Green is improving a lot this week but that Bradfield is still a bit ahead of him right now, fwtw. They also talked about the possibility of moving Martin out to RT in a pinch, which we've played with early on but which hasn't been looked at in camp this year so far as I know.

I hear more of Martin playing some backup center, which I think is a move to have Leary, their current too reserve, active on game day rather than Joe Looney, a serviceable but not special reserve guy.

Hadn't heard that about Bradfield as I'm a day or so behind on listening to that show. Thanks for the update.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I don't understand all the scrambling at the position.

Greene must be stinking up camp.

And this staff is scrambling at LBer, safety and special teams too.

We still have not got a threat returning KOs and punts in the whole time Garrett has been here.

Carr is going to return them? Dez?

I find that so unbeliveable. Harris was the only guy who ever did anything and he was nothing special.

Jackson.................

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Are you talking about WR? I think that's one of the positions that we develop well. We have some draft misses, like Street, but there's not much to complain about at this position.
No PR and KO returner.

A legit quality player dedicated to the position.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I don't even understand what you are asking. Harris was drafted, he was an excellent college player. We developed him into a great return man and very good wr. He became a free agent in a year where the team had no ability to pay him.

Whitehead is on the same track its nearly identical except he wasn't drafted.

Of all the things to complain about not developing a punt returner seems to be about just complaining. Like most of the point of this message board.

It would literally take 30 minutes to go on youtube or wherever and rematch how good harris was.

unless of course you are complaining just to complain.
I'm just making an observation.

Again..Whitehead like Harris were backup receivers.

I'm saying..

draft a special team return man regardless if he can make the team as a 3rd string whatever.

Special teams is so important in games for field position and scoring..

why not draft somebody specifically to do that?

Thats my point.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Whew!!! When I seen a receiver was cut I thought it was somebody else. I'm so thankful that Street is still on the team. Really good football player.