Twitter: Ogbonnia playing very well so far

Is he on a one year deal? Could make KC expendable after this year
That is possible. Clark is a better pass rusher than Ogbonnia is, able to collapse the pocket some. If Overton develops as a pass rusher, I could see Dallas keeping Ogbonnia over Clark to play NT in the 3-4 sets. It will cost us $23.7 million to keep Clark without an extension and $14.8 million to cut him, so I could see it, but again, I think whether we give him an extension depends more on Overton's development than Ogbonnia's play. We've got to have three quality interior DL in this scheme.
 

Every game he jumps off the screen to me.

Extremely powerful against the run.

The defensive tackles have been very good overall. The investment there is definitely paying off. Pass rusher and db have been the biggest problems on D.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,164
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top