Oh my. MLB removes MJ from restricted drug list

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have PTSD from my time in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive and the VA tried to give me all kinds of medicine to help me but it never worked, it left a nasty after effect on my brain and made my shoulders hurt like hell! I stopped taking that crap. I live in Utah where it's not legal so I have a friend from Austin, TX that owns a Medicinal Clinic in Oklahoma and he sends me cannabis to take and it is like a complete turnaround for me when I need it...it also stimulates and heightens my music playing...one small bowl before my band does a gig and I'm good to go. Screw alcohol, although I do drink some beer and that's it. Also, just this past year I believe Utah is on the verge of making it legal. My friend does not send me what I call "ditch weed", this stuff is from Canada and it has all kinds of health benefits. Nothing wrong with a little smoke...
Good story.

Been doing it since 16 and never found an issue except knowing when to quit and lie down

I have alot of heath issues now as time has gone on for me.

But one that has been arrested apparently is I was diagnosed with Glaucoma and had to have several eye surgeries to get it stopped but one day I was told by a friend that pot helps that condition.

Apparently the fluids in the eyeball build up tll much pressure on eyeball causing permanent blindness.

THC relieves that pressure.

So I smoke weekly for that.

Plus I like the high and keeps me in a good frame of mind.

Go figure.

Sorry about your condition and Vietnam. I was in the Navy back then stationed in Antartica.

The only time I saw the enemy was when our commanding officer would invite the Russians over to the base to trade their vodka for our Playboys.

We never considered them enemy. We were just doing our job supporting the projects on base.

But a Tet Offensive is completely different.

Glad you made it home.

Forest Gumph is a favorite movie. Captured that time very accurately.

:)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not that man made pharma crap, this stuff grows from the ground and is a natural medicinal herb. I don't push it or advocate it on any of my family, but it they want to try it, fine with me...but get your own, this is mine. lol. Also, I don't know about this being called a "gate way drug". I have never ever wanted to try coke, or pills or meth, none of that crap. There is a saying among musicians, "if you get five drunk guys, they will want to start a fight, however, if you get five guy smoking some herb, they want to start a band". lol
:flagwave:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Willie Nelson say that when he dies to just roll him up and smoke him! lol
Yeah.

Willie has been ahead of us his whole life.

I grew up in Dallas and spent a lot of time in the local clubs for a $5 cover listening to ZZ Top, Steve Miller and Boz Scaggs and Willie and Friends.

Great memories.

Used to hang out at a place called the Equiptian Lounge where I would meet my friends and order handmade pizzas and listen to local bands playing there till 4am.

The best of times. I was broke all the time but still went to work at 7;30 am in the morning each week just to do it all again on Saturday night.

:cool:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I love it...we play blues tunes, SRV, Eric Clapton, Freddy King kind of blues. The young generation is really starting to learn how the blues is in their music, they just don't know it.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If we are going to roll with the Railroad let's keep it in the spirit of the thread. :)

"Got to work all day making up that nickel bag nickel bag"

You sir have excellent taste.

And I so bet you have a monster stereo with 200 watt amp tuner and Dual record player with over 200 of your favorite 60's and 70's artists, huh?

I do..MP3 is so boring in comparison.

Kids today know nothing about dust removal, anti-static cloths and inspecting for scratches becuz you lent it to a friend becuz the wanted to cut a cassette using your LP.

No..today's music lovers never really have had it like we had it.

Hmmm.

:omg:

:lmao2:

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Good story.

Been doing it since 16 and never found an issue except knowing when to quit and lie down

I have alot of heath issues now as time has gone on for me.

But one that has been arrested apparently is I was diagnosed with Glaucoma and had to have several eye surgeries to get it stopped but one day I was told by a friend that pot helps that condition.

Apparently the fluids in the eyeball build up tll much pressure on eyeball causing permanent blindness.

THC relieves that pressure.

So I smoke weekly for that.

Plus I like the high and keeps me in a good frame of mind.

Go figure.

Sorry about your condition and Vietnam. I was in the Navy back then stationed in Antartica.

The only time I saw the enemy was when our commanding officer would invite the Russians over to the base to trade their vodka for our Playboys.

We never considered them enemy. We were just doing our job supporting the projects on base.

But a Tet Offensive is completely different.

Glad you made it home.

Forest Gumph is a favorite movie. Captured that time very accurately.

:)

The Navy was more important then you might know. Love you brother...

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
You sir have excellent taste.

And I so bet you have a monster stereo with 200 watt amp tuner and Dual record player with over 200 of your favorite 60's and 70's artists, huh?

I do..MP3 is so boring in comparison.

Kids today know nothing about dust removal, anti-static cloths and inspecting for scratches becuz you lent it to a friend becuz the wanted to cut a cassette using your LP.

No..today's music lovers never really have had it like we had it.

Hmmm.

:omg:

:lmao2:

Oh man, Redball that is awesome, you bet i did and do.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If we are going to roll with the Railroad let's keep it in the spirit of the thread. :)

"Got to work all day making up that nickel bag nickel bag"

One of my first stone experiences in a wide screen theatres.

It was a right of passage for a 16 year old who had bought his first American Flag shirt that day..

Hardline

Reaction score
What's the next drug the advocates will want to legalize in the league?
I'd rather not go down that slippery slope.

EST_1986

Reaction score
and 90% of most companies. How dare they. Construction Crane Operators should be allowed to smoke weed.
I don't see why not, nobody is saying light up on the sidelines or light up in a crane but when you're off, you're off