Oh Nine Mock

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2444941 said:
Are you stupid? You draft even one with an anticipation of them succeed at what you have in mind whether they do or don't is totally different.

Am I STUPID?

Look at your sentence if that's what you're calling it, "you draft even one with an anticipation of them succeed at what you have in mind whether they do or don't is totally different"

You actually have the BALLS to call me stupid with a sentence like that?
Now THAT'S FUNNY!
WHAT IS THAT??????????
ENGLISH PLEASE!
I seriously can't even figure out what you are trying to say, your english is SO BAD that your sentence makes NO SENSE AT ALL!

That's why you see QB move to WR and etc etc etc.

Yeah, you see that ALL THE TIME! LOL

There's no way you're 39 your post are way to childish.

Yeah, cause you are 39 it means you have to act all PROPER and OLD, right?
your ENGLISH is SO BAD you really need to go back to school!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2443500 said:
I like the first couple of picks....There's a chance that Rashad will be in there in the fourth man....

slim chance

DaBoys4Life said:
I don't want either DT from BC anymore after I saw the Wake game and they were invisible in the second half. Dislike the CB pick. Other than that I wouldn't mind this mock.

I like him because he's big and seems to move well, he does weigh 324 pounds, so he probably needs an NFL strength and conditioning program to improve his stamina

junk;2443629 said:
I like English. I wonder if he is athletic enough to play the middle.

You can never have enough pass rushers and Spencer hasn't shown he can stay healthy.

I finally got to watch English, yesterday night against Navy, while he didn't have a big night, I think he only had 1 tackle for loss, he looks good standing up, and moves well

don't know about ILB, but he could be really good in our 3-3 look we're starting to use alot, along w/ Ware and Spencer

junk said:
Not a big fan of King. Classic overachiever.....just not sure he has the size and strength to hold up as a 3-4 end.

that's kind of the allure of King, at least from my perspective, he just makes plays, and I think he'll continue to in the NFL from his effort alone

I think he could be our Jacque Cesair, San Diego DE

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2444954 said:
Am I STUPID?

Look at your sentence if that's what you're calling it, "you draft even one with an anticipation of them succeed at what you have in mind whether they do or don't is totally different"

You actually have the BALLS to call me stupid with a sentence like that?
Now THAT'S FUNNY!
WHAT IS THAT??????????
ENGLISH PLEASE!
I seriously can't even figure out what you are trying to say, your english is SO BAD that your sentence makes NO SENSE AT ALL!

Yeah, you see that ALL THE TIME! LOL

Yeah, cause you are 39 it means you have to act all PROPER and OLD, right?
your ENGLISH is SO BAD you really need to go back to school!

.......:rolleyes:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2444959 said:
slim chance

I like him because he's big and seems to move well, he does weigh 324 pounds, so he probably needs an NFL strength and conditioning program to improve his stamina

IDK man it those DT don't seem to have the motor you would want from a dude in the 3-4. Even if we do draft one it would be situational at best when we used him.....IDK man there's not much hype surrounding Rashad he might fly under the radar.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DaBoys4Life
Are you stupid? You draft even one with an anticipation of them succeed at what you have in mind whether they do or don't is totally different.

IDK man it those DT don't seem to have the motor you would want from a dude in the 3-4.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is ENGLISH your 3rd language?
:lmao:

NO JOKE, I can't even try to comprehend what you are saying half the time.