Ohh Hell Yes We Still Want Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Talk About The Past, Talk About The Future And U Can Talk About The Past When Gibbs Owned Each And Every One Of U By The Nadders.

Ohhh And Lavar Is Coming
And Barrow
And Washington
And Springs
Smoot
Griffthin

Ohhh Excuse And Sean Taylor Will Be Head Hunting
Blows Roy Off The Field

jdnalls

Reaction score
lavar arrington is coming said:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Talk About The Past, Talk About The Future And U Can Talk About The Past When Gibbs Owned Each And Every One Of U By The Nadders.

Ohhh And Lavar Is Coming
And Barrow
And Washington
And Springs
Smoot
Griffthin

Blows Roy Off The Field
*Yawn*

You come in here acting like you've actually won something.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

Ohhh And Lavar Is Coming
And Barrow
And Washington
And Springs
Smoot
Griffthin

Blows Roy Off The Field

Shouldn't you win more than one game against us in six years before you type smack here?

jdnalls

Reaction score
see thats the only arguement u got

u damn well know that we are a good team and u are scared as hell

gibbs owns u sorry mutha fockers
He main own us but why don't you go back and check Gibbs career record against Parcells.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
move along... nothing to see here... :yawn:

wr.gif

Reaction score
compare the offenses and defenses we own u

we will kill u week 3

OHH AND 1 MORE THING WHY DO U THINK THEY WANT THAT GAME IN WASHINGTON

CUZ THEY LOVE US MUTHA FOCKA

Roughneck

Reaction score

we will kill u week 3

Why don't you answer jdnalls' question troll? How has Gibbs done against Parcells in the past?

trickblue

Reaction score
Ignore him... 16 year old punk that has daddy's password for his pc...

He says the past doesn't matter... but his whole premise is the past... Gibbs...

We can't talk about the past... but they will beat us now because of a past coach...

His name says it all... Arrington is the most over rated high pick in recent years... he is just solid... not a superstar...

He got in to the probowl by name... like Larry Allen last year...

Reaction score

we will kill u week 3

With your shrewd use of single letter words, capitolization, and cleverly misspelled profanity.....you're a fine representation of the Washington Commanders organization and it's collective intellectual gridiron logic.

Go, you.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ohhh And Lavar Is Coming
And Barrow
And Washington
And Springs
Smoot
Griffthin

Blows Roy Off The Field

Lavar just got kicked out of the game for dirty play...aka This troll was banned.

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Lavar just got kicked out of the game for dirty play...aka This troll was banned.
Thanks brainpaint... I was gonna report him... but I hate being a tattle-tale...

Reaction score

we will kill u week 3

Who is they?

And if "they" do love you, then why does Snyder only have 1 game ball (campo era) and not a ring? Did you say the same thing over at TheCowboys.net when Spurrier was hired? LoL, we all know how that turned out

jdnalls

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Why don't you answer jdnalls' question troll? How has Gibbs done against Parcells in the past?
Gibbs Not Happy Facing Parcells

By Bob Glauber
STAFF CORRESPONDENT

February 22, 2004
http://www.newsday.com/sports/footb...ny-giants-print

Indianapolis - Joe Gibbs is delighted to be back in the NFL after an 11-year hiatus, but there is one thing the Washington Commanders' head coach isn't looking forward to: going up against Bill Parcells.

Gibbs and Parcells had some epic battles against one another when Parcells was head coach with the Giants and Gibbs was with Washington. Unfortunately for Gibbs, he was on the losing end of most of them.

Parcells was 11-6 against Gibbs, winning the last six matchups from 1988-90.

"I'm not looking forward to that," Gibbs said of facing Parcells, who is now coach of the Dallas Cowboys. "He did a pretty good job on us as best I remember. I did not like playing him. I don't like playing him again. He's very good at what he does and has a natural way with players and acquiring talent. That's not going to be fun. If you don't mind, I'd just as soon put this off as long as possible."

Meanwhile, Gibbs said yesterday he would have an open competition for starting quarterback in training camp between incumbent Patrick Ramsey and Mark Brunell. The Commanders will trade a third-round pick for Brunell once the trading period opens March 3.

Dolphins Acquire Feeley. The Dolphins are out of the Drew Henson sweepstakes after trading for Eagles backup quarterback A.J. Feeley yesterday. The Dolphins gave up a conditional draft pick in 2005 to get Feeley, who played behind Donovan McNabb for two seasons. Feeley is expected to replace Jay Fiedler as the starter.

Another Side Note:
Fact: 2 of the 3 superbowls Mr. Gibbs won were in strike shortened seasons.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reef Engineer said:
Well call me a tattle tale ... I admit it. :D

Another Mod mentioned him earlier but is still learning the ban process...it is way different on this site then the other and he is still learning.

Also in the future...it may be better to send a mod (me at least) a PM with the problem.

This new software sends a problem report to my email instead of PM...and I really do not check my email at home much....and when I am at work I will not get those.

M-11

Reaction score
[

2of3 were strike bowls.

Should we give them back?
Did Dallas not try to win them?
Wasn't Parcells coaching in N.Y. at the time?

I'm not like the idiot skin's fan that was talking stupid smack but one thing is for sure, those Super Bowls were valid amigo. If you guys won them you would count them! As a matter of fact if you didn't want them, why did you play so hard to get them?

Another note: In 1987's strike season, Washington was the only team to hold the entire original team from play until the end of the negotiations. This was the same time that they beat the Cowboys regular starting squad on a mon. nite, which was the reasoning behind the movie The Replacements (starring Keanu Reeves).
The strike lasted a grand total of three weeks. TOTAL! that means there were 13 (thirteen) regular season games left to be played. It's not like they played half a season and called it quits like you would like to believe. The last 14 weeks of the NFL regular season was played under the new bargaining agreement with EVERYONE back in uniform for EVERY team. Then of course you have to include playoffs. Facts can be a wonderful thing.

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
M-11 said:
[

2of3 were strike bowls.

Should we give them back?
Did Dallas not try to win them?
Wasn't Parcells coaching in N.Y. at the time?

I'm not like the idiot skin's fan that was talking stupid smack but one thing is for sure, those Super Bowls were valid amigo. If you guys won them you would count them! As a matter of fact if you didn't want them, why did you play so hard to get them?

Another note: In 1987's strike season, Washington was the only team to hold the entire original team from play until the end of the negotiations. This was the same time that they beat the Cowboys regular starting squad on a mon. nite, which was the reasoning behind the movie The Replacements (starring Keanu Reeves).
The strike lasted a grand total of three weeks. TOTAL! that means there were 13 (thirteen) regular season games left to be played. It's not like they played half a season and called it quits like you would like to believe. The last 14 weeks of the NFL regular season was played under the new bargaining agreement with EVERYONE back in uniform for EVERY team. Then of course you have to include playoffs. Facts can be a wonderful thing.
:)
Well stated M-11! Who did the Commanders play in the NFC championship game in 1982? Maybe that is the point, which made it 3 NFC championship losses is a row for Dallas. Therefore the Superbowl was not valid because the Commanders were not playing the best to get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.