Ohh Hell Yes We Still Want Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
RedskinfaninTx, your name is pure sin. :mad: It's like having a name such as YanksfaninBoston.... it just ain't right man. :D

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
RedskinfaninTx, your name is pure sin. :mad: It's like having a name such as YanksfaninBoston.... it just ain't right man. :D
I tell it like it is. While I don't come as a troll, I don't try to hide from the truth. Before Dallas had a team the Commanders were the most popular team in Texas. Many of the best Commanders were from Texas, Sammy Baugh, Darrell Green, Ricky Sanders, Dexter Manley, Jack Pardee....... Too many to list! When the Commanders won their Superbowls they had more Texans on the team than either Dallas or Houston did at that time. Hail to the Commanders!

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
RedskinsFanInTX said:
I tell it like it is. While I don't come as a troll, I don't try to hide from the truth. Before Dallas had a team the Commanders were the most popular team in Texas. Many of the best Commanders were from Texas, Sammy Baugh, Darrell Green, Ricky Sanders, Dexter Manley, Jack Pardee....... Too many to list! When the Commanders won their Superbowls they had more Texans on the team than either Dallas or Houston did at that time. Hail to the Commanders!
Thanks for giving me the history of the skins (not). J/K Nah i was just messing with you man. I know about Darrell Green he went to college not too far from here. I have alot of respect for that man. Please don't be saying that Fail to the Commanders thing anymore. :D

Om

Reaction score
Ah. I see you found one of our escapees.

Sorry 'bout that ... we'll send someone to pick him up.

Eventually.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
-Om- said:
Ah. I see you found one of our escapees.

Sorry 'bout that ... we'll send someone to pick him up.

Eventually.
I've asked you not to leave the cage door open. He wasn't even potty trained. See the mess you've caused mister.

:D

David

Reaction score
He had better watch out. The Dallas Police have a recent reputation of shooting apes that accidently escape from the zoo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.