Ohio St. QB recruit skipping senior year of high school

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Been watching Quinn play for a while. The kid is legit best HS QB I have ever seen play in person. Throws the ball with great anticipation and accuracy. I was looking forward to another year of seeing him grow and help lead my beloved Dragons to a state title. Best of luck to Quinn!

Westlake didn't have a problem with him. Padded stats toward end of game after they were down 5 scores.
I think he's good but there is no way he is near the talent Lawrence was.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Westlake didn't have a problem with him. Padded stats toward end of game after they were down 5 scores.
I think he's good but there is no way he is near the talent Lawrence was.

He finished the night 23-39 with 3 TDS and 2 picks. 217 yards through the air in the first half with 2 tds and a pick is not padded stats. Carroll was down 28-21 at half. His numbers were better in the first half. The Chaps were able to expose Carroll’s young overachieving defense and the ability to shut down Owen Allen was the nail in the coffin. Westlake was the better team but to say they shut down Quinn and that his stats were padded is completely inaccurate

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John David Booty

Early years[edit]
Booty prepped at the Evangel Christian Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana but left a year early after his father (who was the team's quarterback coach) left the staff, having already earned enough credits to graduate.[1] Despite leaving after his junior year, Booty's final passing stats were 8,474 yards on 555 of 864 attempts (64.2%) with 88 touchdowns and 26 interceptions. Booty succeeded his brother, former Louisiana State University quarterback Josh Booty, and former Miami quarterback Brock Berlin. In 2001 and 2002 he led Evangel Christian Academy to state-championship game victories held at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans.[2]

Booty is believed to be the first player ever to leave high school a whole year early to play college football.[3] He headlined a class that was considered the best that season, and included other NFL-bound recruits such as Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Steve Smith, and Sam Baker.[4]
SPeaking of the Booty family, his nephew General Booty is Qb for Allen HS this year. Just a tiny tidbit