OK i need Honesty...Everyone be Honest

DT101

Reaction score
First had a face palm moment, then started laughing hysterically.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2397524 said:
No. I have not had much I can laugh at since Romo went down. That was by far my worst nightmare and it happened. I do not like Brad Johnson, but I do not like Brooks Bollinger either.

I blame Pacman for our backup QB situation. No, I'm not joking.

The real blame goes to Mr. GM. GREAT call. You've trumped yourself, Jerry. Kinda like getting fired on your day off............

In reference to the thread topic..............
How many of the "laughers" are forgetting Romo's first game replacing Bledsoe? First pass.................PICK. I think he had two, back to back. Who's laughing now?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DT101;2401344 said:
First had a face palm moment, then started laughing hysterically.

...................and then I remembered our star QB did the very same thing. TWICE!! Where'd your palm go then? Nevermind..............

This is not directed solely at you, DT. However, consider yourself included.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2397499 said:
While the game was going on yesterday...ill assume everyone was *****ing n complaining at brad Johnson...pissed as hell.....and when brad got replaced..we were all happy that brooks came in.....

be honest...when brooks took his first pass....who busted out laughing?

i know i did....all the complaining we did to get brad out of there too see this guy come in and throw a pick his first pass...i was 1 of them complaining about brad..n i couldn't help but laugh..when brooks came in and just threw a pick..i felt like we were just hopeless

for the record i never ever laughed during a bad moment in a game....besides Jenkins trying to jump kick a ball:D :lmao:

I don't want Brad AND I don't want Bollinger, but I will take change over sitting stuck in the mud and that is what Johnson gives us. He will never be better than he has been those two and a half games. He showed no glimpse or hint that he might. As for the interception, Romo's first pass in relief of Bledsoe was an interception as well, right? Wasn't it to New York?

SixShooter

Reaction score
If the offensive line doesn't start playing lightyears better than it has thus far this year I'd expect to have more classic *** brooks and brad moments later on this year.

Frozen700

Reaction score
SixShooter;2402412 said:
If the offensive line doesn't start playing lightyears better than it has thus far this year I'd expect to have more classic *** brooks and brad moments later on this year.

lol yea seriously! :laugh2: