Ok, I'll admit I'm starting to worry...

acheman

Reaction score
Well let's see a picture of you first, then I will determine if you need a hug or not. Based solely on my professional opinion of course.;)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Forget the stupid kicker, I'm worried about the freaking offensive line!

I thought Fabini was the pencilled-in starter, then we hear how awful he looks. So our next hope is Petitti and we read abot him looking like a beast and a new man, but suddenly Bill starts demoting him. Now Columbo is looking like the one Bill is taking the most looks at, and I'm not sure if it's because he's starting to show 1st round flashes again or because everyone else is not performing up to expectations.

Then there's the eternal brain vs. brawn battle with Johnson and Gurode. You get Johnson, you get the right calls at the line but a center who can get pushed around, you get Gurode and you get a massive man, but you also get several screw-ups. Bill doesn't seem like he knows what to do either. It's the same problem.

Then there's Flozell who looked like Larry Allen, not being able to pass a conditioning test to save his life, and Bill is suddenly talking how worried he is about Flozell's knee. It's tough for a 6'7 300+ lb. man over 30 to come back from major knee surgery, but I was hoping Flozell could make it.

Then there's left guard which has pretty much been what everyone expected. He's no Larry Allen but the guy can pull better. *shrug*

Right guard is the only positive on the line right now. Everyone says Marco Rivera is looking more like the Pro Bowler he was with Green Bay.

I hope that line gets better.... fast. [/panic]

MONT17

Reaction score
NEDAL said:
It's only training camp dont worry....take this from a Patriots fan who has read many bad things of Vinatieri in training camp who went on to help us win 2 Superbowls.

Help!?!?! Help is an understatement!!!