OK kids... first offensive play of the game...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;1124255 said:
Deal. 60% run, 40% pass and less than 2 deep balls all game.

I welcome some slants by the way. Not the 30 yard kind. Shout out to HH. :grin:

OK. You're on. I'm smellin' a shiney new nickel.

I have this gut feeling Parcells is going to open it up today.

followthestar

Reaction score
obviously, putting in an untested QB over his long-time most trusted guy in the whole world, he's gone off the deep end. I think it'll be a play action pass to a TE - nothing deep but just a 6-10 yard route.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
koolaid;1124276 said:
the statue of liberty play

Now You're talking!!!!!!!!.......we also need to line up in a singlewing formation. That would blow Peppers mind..:D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hostile;1124255 said:
Deal. 60% run, 40% pass and less than 2 deep balls all game.

I welcome some slants by the way. Not the 30 yard kind. Shout out to HH. :grin:

Hey Hos how ya doing bro.

What do you consider a deep pass ? I really liked the one to Crayton on Monday night, only about 20-25 yards I thought but caught him in a position where he was covered by a LB'er and had steps on him. I don't think that is a pass Bledsoe makes because he doesn't look for or have time to hit Patrick.

I hope your prediction is true though, 60% run, 40% pass...

This would mean we probably have a lead and we are pounding away to eat the clock.

The thing about Romo is that a D will now have to cover the Wittens and Craytons while double covering our WR's.

twa

Reaction score
Hostile;1124206 said:
Handoff to Julius to the right.

Conservative, conservative, conservative. It's coming folks. Get ready.

Enjoy the Nyquil.

Wrong...

we are going left to throw them off.:cool:

Other than that I agree,other than more(effective;) ) rollouts and moving pockets.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jarv;1124294 said:
Hey Hos how ya doing bro.

What do you consider a deep pass ? I really liked the one to Crayton on Monday night, only about 20-25 yards I thought but caught him in a position where he was covered by a LB'er and had steps on him. I don't think that is a pass Bledsoe makes because he doesn't look for or have time to hit Patrick.

I hope your prediction is true though, 60% run, 40% pass...

This would mean we probably have a lead and we are pounding away to eat the clock.

The thing about Romo is that a D will now have to cover the Wittens and Craytons while double covering our WR's.
Over 40 yards is deep IMO.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Screen which is tipped. Romo hits the DL as the ball comes down it bounces off the centers head in to the waiting arms of JJ who runs it 99 1/2 yards for the TD. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;1124345 said:
Screen which is tipped. Romo hits the DL as the ball comes down it bounces off the centers head in to the waiting arms of JJ who runs it 99 1/2 yards for the TD. :)

Yes...but is that the way the play was designed or simply a fortuitous accident?

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;1124345 said:
Straight tequila night?

:laugh2:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Hostile;1124206 said:
Handoff to Julius to the right.

Conservative, conservative, conservative. It's coming folks. Get ready.

Enjoy the Nyquil.

I was thinking the same thing, but the Panthers coaches are probably gonna dial up a lot of run blitzing so we'll probably see a lot of draws.

Reaction score
Aight, needs to be a fake hand off to JJ and QB boot to the left and Romo scoots for a 5 yard gain or so...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;1124364 said:
That's the way it was "drew" up. :D

Ladies and gentlemen..put your palms together...now, opening for Shecky Greene, CliffnMesquite..