Ok, So Im Going To The Titans Game Monday

Jimmie

Reaction score
This will be my first game ever. Who wants to share with me the secrets to getting autographcs etc. Im gonna get out there real early, have good seats, and would love to get some autographs to hang on the wall...

so to the regulars, especially BrownSugar, fill me in so I dont look like a complete idiot out there. O, and yea, I'd like to get some 8x10's of some of the players, any idea where I can get those? :D

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
The players park in the Gate 9 area, most of them sign autographs afterwards when they come out, if we win :D ...anyway, you can't miss the area that they come out at, security usually has it roped off.

Hey, I may be going to that game w/Ms. Price, I'll let you know for sure...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
This will be my first game ever. Who wants to share with me the secrets to getting autographcs etc. Im gonna get out there real early, have good seats, and would love to get some autographs to hang on the wall...

so to the regulars, especially BrownSugar, fill me in so I dont look like a complete idiot out there. O, and yea, I'd like to get some 8x10's of some of the players, any idea where I can get those?
I hope your first game experience is better than mine. It was the "pickle juice" game but it was awesome nonetheless. :D I already got my tickets for the eagles cowboys mnf game this year, so it will be my 2nd trip ever to texas stadium.... so here's to you enjoying yours and me mine. :D

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
I hope your first game experience is better than mine. It was the "pickle juice" game but it was awesome nonetheless. :D I already got my tickets for the eagles cowboys mnf game this year, so it will be my 2nd trip ever to texas stadium.... so here's to you enjoying yours and me mine.
Aw man no, you have to stay home you'll jynx us. :) I bring better karma, I'm going to the November MNF game as well and my last game in Texas Stadium was the one we won against Philly with the bobbled snap at the end of the game.

Jimmie

Reaction score
for those wanting to go, i imagine you can still get tickets off ebay.. thats where I got mine and they're some damn good seats! :p

Jimmie

Reaction score
btw, wheres the best place to park? I could have bought a parking pass, but they wanted like $20 for it.... :(

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
make sure to take pictures of the best cheerleaders in the league :D

Dhop

Reaction score
Jimmie said:
btw, wheres the best place to park? I could have bought a parking pass, but they wanted like $20 for it.... :(
Blue parking is the best but also most expensive, it's right outside the stadium where all the tailgating goes on!!

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Dhop said:
Blue parking is the best but also most expensive, it's right outside the stadium where all the tailgating goes on!!
What he said!! Also, $20 is cheap for parking, you might as well go for that...cause I think blue parking is like $40, so $20 must be for the red parking...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmie said:

so to the regulars, especially BrownSugar, fill me in so I dont look like a complete idiot out there. O, and yea, I'd like to get some 8x10's of some of the players, any idea where I can get those? :D

Hey man have a great time. Go early so you can check everything out before the game starts. If your plans allow, try to take the stadium tour. The most important thing of all........fill us in on all the details when you get back!

Meat

Reaction score
If you have a hotel/motel for the night close by, then just walk it and save the $20. There are plenty that are close by. It isn't a long walk. I've did it before, where you have to go under the overpass and that was in the cold, if it's nice out you should be fine. Have fun.

Jimmie

Reaction score
I live in Ft Worth, so its only like a 30 minute drive for me. Well with the traffic, it will be 45. Plus its a MNF game, should be pretty sweet!!! :D

Just want to get some autographs, the only autograph I've ever gotten was from A-ROD!!!! :p

Jimmie

Reaction score
ok, the game is 1 day away... anything else I should know before my trip to Texas Stadium??

BS - are you going?