Ok, So Im Going To The Titans Game Monday

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
This will be my first game ever. Who wants to share with me the secrets to getting autographcs etc. Im gonna get out there real early, have good seats, and would love to get some autographs to hang on the wall...

so to the regulars, especially BrownSugar, fill me in so I dont look like a complete idiot out there. O, and yea, I'd like to get some 8x10's of some of the players, any idea where I can get those? :D

When TB and I went to the Cowboy/Eagle game last year, he took me to a tent after the game... I think it was called the Cowboy Corral. Thats where Drew Pearson used my cell phone to talk to my dad and where I got my shirt autographed by Drew, Eugene, and Babe. Saw a few current players hanging out around the stadium afterwards. Seeing as that was my first and only game, I don't know if they have it set up at pre-season games.

Jimmie

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
When TB and I went to the Cowboy/Eagle game last year, he took me to a tent after the game... I think it was called the Cowboy Corral. Thats where Drew Pearson used my cell phone to talk to my dad and where I got my shirt autographed by Drew, Eugene, and Babe. Saw a few current players hanging out around the stadium afterwards. Seeing as that was my first and only game, I don't know if they have it set up at pre-season games.

thanks alot for the info!!! i'm hoping to get some autographs to put on my wall.... :D

jamez25

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
CP,didn't Drew and Hollywood feel you up there?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
CP,didn't Drew and Hollywood feel you up there?

I don't know that I would call it that, but I did get groped a bit while they were signing my shirt... I was wearing it and they needed to make sure the shirt was tight where they were signing it and it just happen to be on my chest...LOL

Oh, and it was Drew and Eugene... didn't get to see Hollywood, or at least I don't remember... heck, I was partying... you'd have to ask TB

jamez25

Reaction score
I was wearing it and they needed to make sure the shirt was tight where they were signing it and it just happen to be on my chest...LOL
those sneaks...

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
ok, the game is 1 day away... anything else I should know before my trip to Texas Stadium??

BS - are you going?
I'm going to the game, I think I'm sitting in section 28 directly behind the offense.

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I'm going to the game, I think I'm sitting in section 28 directly behind the offense.

LOL... If you see a really good lookin guy in row 10, seat 4 - 7, it's not me... I don't DO preseason!! :p

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
LOL... If you see a really good lookin guy in row 10, seat 4 - 7, it's not me... I don't DO preseason!! :p
Why aren't you going to go?

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Oh, too bad, I would've let you buy me a drink at The Corral ;) ...

LOL.... Welllllll, as hard as that offer is to pass up doll-face, I'll just have to have ya raincheck me for a game sometime AFTER 9/12, deal?

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
LOL.... Welllllll, as hard as that offer is to pass up doll-face, I'll just have to have ya raincheck me for a game sometime AFTER 9/12, deal?
Deal, I'll get back with you then!!!