OK What about the Falcons???

Frozen700

Reaction score
damn ok..were gonna have to contain vick next week after this dissapointing loss...we gotta keep him in the pocket..n hope he dosent pick apart our defense with 2 idiot safties.....bench keith davis...hes dissapointing

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Parcells track record with us the last 4 games of the season or during the important stretch run is horrid. We needed a 5 game lead.

Frozen700

Reaction score
yea i kno...lets just win our next three...if we beat the falcons..were good 2 go.....

but we need a new safety

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
If Atlanta is smart, they will toss it to Dunn out of the backfield on everyplay.

Mash

Reaction score
Vick will have a field day running......we wont have a answer....

Atlanta always plays us tough......and they are fighting for a playoff spot...

There is no easy win with this team....

We will be in a dogfight just to make the playoffs.......we lose tie breakers in our division....Eagles playing well.....

Frozen700

Reaction score
nawww if alanta is smart they will just throw screens allday...and just throw deep on davis all game

calico

Reaction score
they just have to dink and dunk us and then use the slowest fullback they have out of the backfield.

Frozen700

Reaction score
we suck...face it..we cant defend agianst explosive big play..1 man team players....example...vick.....bush....westbrook.....

our safties piss me off...i really hate them

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I don't think anything cause everytime I try to start a thread season related it's get's tossed. I guess were no longer allowed to talk about anything during the game.

NickZepp

Reaction score
We will blow the doors away in that game especially after this one.

Frozen700

Reaction score
calico;1223443 said:
they just have to dink and dunk us and then use the slowest fullback they have out of the backfield.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: soooooo true

Mash

Reaction score
We cant even run a play to gain 3 inches....without making it look like Payton Manning antics...

should of just run up there and ran it on a quick snap......it was 3 inches.....

Romo true colours comming thru......too much media hype...

Bill hand picked defence getting exposed....

Bill will hang it up after this season.....Players are not responding to this passive philosophy....

Frozen700

Reaction score
Mash;1223583 said:
We cant even run a play to gain 3 inches....without making it look like Payton Manning antics...

should of just run up there and ran it on a quick snap......it was 3 inches.....

Romo true colours comming thru......too much media hype...

Bill hand picked defence getting exposed....

Bill will hang it up after this season.....Players are not responding to this passive philosophy....

yea i kno..... everything u said is right

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;1223344 said:
damn ok..were gonna have to contain vick next week after this dissapointing loss...we gotta keep him in the pocket..n hope he dosent pick apart our defense with 2 idiot safties.....bench keith davis...hes dissapointing
You really want to keep Vick in the pocket and force him to pass after what we just saw tonight???

Frozen700

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1223776 said:
You really want to keep Vick in the pocket and force him to pass after what we just saw tonight???

damnit wat was i thinking??....ok just blitz our safties n hope they can do something right

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
what about the falcons?

we're in for a dog-fight of a game that we better win.

i mean, can you imagine THIS scenario.....

dallas loses, philly wins.....and now x-mas is for the division?

we better win saturday.