OK What about the Falcons???

Frozen700

Reaction score
we better win?? naw now were not just 4 u saying that..lol

yes we can sit at home n watch other teams in playoffs...while we beat ourelves up

alancdc

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1223344 said:
damn ok..were gonna have to contain vick next week after this dissapointing loss...we gotta keep him in the pocket..n hope he dosent pick apart our defense with 2 idiot safties.....bench keith davis...hes dissapointing

The good news is that the weakest part of the Falcons game is the passing game. Hopefully, they wont be able to take advantage of our sorry safeties.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The G'ints play Philly next week, so one of those teams will be 8-6. Next week is critical, if we lose then we'll lose our hold on the NFC East (both Philly and the Giants hold tie-breakers over us).

Frozen700

Reaction score
alancdc;1224084 said:
The good news is that the weakest part of the Falcons game is the passing game. Hopefully, they wont be able to take advantage of our sorry safeties.

trust me..even me and you...could take advantage of our safties..even a blind man

xaju11

Reaction score
u guys are funny...im an ATL fan, and i saw the game tonight, but despite that, im not sure why u guys seem so concerned about the falcon game...we havent been playing terribly well lately...

Zman5

Reaction score
xaju11;1224786 said:
u guys are funny...im an ATL fan, and i saw the game tonight, but despite that, im not sure why u guys seem so concerned about the falcon game...we havent been playing terribly well lately...

We tend to overreact here a bit after a loss but if you saw the game tonight, you would understand why we would be concerned about the next weeks game.

I think after tonight, we would be concerned if we would be playing Detroit next week.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
But isn't Vick the QB that can't throw short passes, only long? Our only problem is that we can't cover either

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
we should manhandle ATL.

Vick is not accurate enough nor can he do what Drew did. Peyton couldn't even do it.

they'll also lose the crowd early and have alot of DAL fans (better fans on teh road than home i'm afraid - we have LAME *** fans at our stadium).

Frozen700

Reaction score
chinch;1224958 said:
we should manhandle ATL.

Vick is not accurate enough nor can he do what Drew did. Peyton couldn't even do it.

they'll also lose the crowd early and have alot of DAL fans (better fans on teh road than home i'm afraid - we have LAME *** fans at our stadium).

hell yea...i hope we win this game...right now i feel a lil better..cuz i took my fustration out on my chick ;) ....lol but not satisfied yet

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
The Atlanata defense has looked pedestrian. The Cowboys will have to outscore them w/ a barrage of offense & keep the defense off the field. NO proved they are the best team right now in the NFC.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Guys, calm down. Calm the hell down, really. We got brutally clubbed by the best team in the NFC after winning four in a row. It's true that our D doesn't get enough pressure but other than that we're a solid team, which makes us better than the vast majority of NFC teams.

We'll be fine.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The Saints are playing as the best team in the NFC. They are NOT the most talented team- but in some cases its a matter of how well you play. We SHOULD have beaten them- we have more talent. BUT we did not. Because our heads were so big that they barely fit inside the stadium. We came in overconfident and got our butts kicked. By a team that is playing Lights Out.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
calico;1223443 said:
they just have to dink and dunk us and then use the slowest fullback they have out of the backfield.

:laugh2: