Ok, what's the damage?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Rack;1840930 said:
Did anyone else destroy anything during or after this game?

I finally let it all out when we allowed a 9th string Rookie POS TE beat us for 20+ yards on 3rd and 9 at the end of the game.

- I slammed my fist on the coffee table causing a glass of soda to pop up in the air and land... everywhere.

- Then I picked up my DVD remote and cellphone and slammed them on the coffee table.

- Then I took my cup of water and slinged it at the fridge.

- Finally I got up an punched a hole in a closet door.

All of that happened right after we allowed that POS 11th string rookie POS TE beat us for a first down at the end of the game.

Did anyone else do any damage?

I ripped a $30 pillow in half when that TE scrub caught the final pass. I knew right then it was game over.:mad:

I was pissed the rest of the day on Sunday and now depression has set in for a good 2-3 days.:(

Aikbach

Reaction score
Frustrated at the offense so I may have cussed a time or two during the game but then I realize it is a GAME and that I'm stupid to tie my mood to it.

lspain1

Reaction score
LOL...Great thread!

I don't curse but as my temper mounts my family begins to walk gingerly around me. My wife gets calls from my mom and sister asking "Is he all right?" and "How's he doing?" Everybody knows to stay away from me the rest of the day so I can recover.

No one comes to my office the day after a Cowboys win. The day after a loss EVERYONE stops by to rub it in.

Last season by the Seattle game, I had given up on the coach and the team so I was calm through the whole game. I wasn't expecting a playoff win. In the final minutes, had the Cowboys made the famous bobbled kick, I was convinced our defense was not going to be able to hold them so I came through that game emotionally stable.

As for this season, two games to go and I won't be giving up on them. ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
My wife loves Wade Phillips as yesterday was on the second time this season she went to work with a black eye...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rack;1840930 said:
Did anyone else destroy anything during or after this game?

I finally let it all out when we allowed a 9th string Rookie POS TE beat us for 20+ yards on 3rd and 9 at the end of the game.

- I slammed my fist on the coffee table causing a glass of soda to pop up in the air and land... everywhere.

- Then I picked up my DVD remote and cellphone and slammed them on the coffee table.

- Then I took my cup of water and slinged it at the fridge.

- Finally I got up an punched a hole in a closet door.

All of that happened right after we allowed that POS 11th string rookie POS TE beat us for a first down at the end of the game.

Did anyone else do any damage?

I hated the loss but given our season I accept the loss and ready to move on. These type of games happen but in the end this team is still exceeding what I expected from them this season. Face it if someone told you at the get go that Dallas would be 12-2 after 14 games with the NFC East clinched and a bye week as well would you take it?

JerryFan

Reaction score
Well since I ended the regular season in 1st place in my Fantasy league and then Tom Brady goes out and throws up a complete stinker and I get beat. Then the Cowboys lose to the Eagles on top of that. Damage ended up being having to get a new monitor for my computer.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rack;1842162 said:
What in BLUE HELL was that?!

Just curious what did you do when Kosier tackled Bruschie when we played New England.