Okay, so the silly Commanders fans think AA is better than RW...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162208

First off... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Second:

RW (in 4 years): 12 INTs, 9 FF, 3 TDs

AA (in 5 years): 3 INTs, 3 FF, 1 TD

RW has forced more turnovers than any safety not named Ed Reed the last 4 years. He is one of the biggest defensive playmakers in football, AA is not only worse in coverage, but doesnt change games with big plays.

The Duke

Reaction score
At least they can say he didn't he burned on the same play and single handedly cost a game against the Commanders.

RW needs to be a linebacker and nowhere near having to play in space.

Can you say overrated for RW?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

RW has forced more turnovers than any safety not named Ed Reed the last 4 years. He is one of the biggest defensive playmakers in football, AA is not only worse in coverage, but doesnt change games with big plays.

None of that matters there because AA averages just a few less tackles:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
The Duke said:
At least they can say he didn't he burned on the same play and single handedly cost a game against the Commanders.

you cant say Roy was burned on the same play and single handedly lost a game unless you have no clue what u are talking about

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
If you cut off one of RW31's legs and gave him severe brain trauma, then I could see where some people may think Archuleta is on his level.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The Duke said:

First of all, RW only gave up 1 TD in the Washington game, and only gave up 2 all last year. For a guy who "sucks" in coverage, I'll take it.

Compared to ST, a guy who is supposedly great in coverage if you listen to Washington fans, who gave up 5 TDs, including TWO to a 2nd round rookie.

Second, RW is not going to be asked to make many plays in coverage this year.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
are they serious you think one of htem would step up and say something. what a bunch of idiots.

booker

Reaction score
They also have a thread that says Dallas fans are the "dumbest" in football.Do yourself a favor and ignore the ####heads.You may as well be debating a rock.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
roy=most hated cowboy

taylor=most hated skin

how about we dont even discuss this roy vs any skins safety anymore.

if they wanna think archuleta is as good as roy why even respond?

MONT17

Reaction score
well the Skins had to OVERPAY AA... or he would have signed with someone else... its that or use a 6th or a 7th round (whatever they have left) pick on the position!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

Yeah, I saw that thread over at ES. Bubba was driving that short bus. Only a few of the retards were actually willing to get on. Most of them were staying politely quiet.

TheBeheader31

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

lol...they never cease to amuse me.

Roy>>>>Archuleta/Taylor

Archuleta is more comparable to Keith Davis.

apickmans

Reaction score
I'll say this......if i had to pick between Roy W. and AA i would pick Roy to be our team's SS. Not to say that I dont think AA will do well for us because I truly believe Greg Williams will use AA's blitzing abilities and creates more pressure up front for us.

apickmans

Reaction score
TheBeheader31 said:
lol...they never cease to amuse me.

Roy>>>>Archuleta/Taylor

Archuleta is more comparable to Keith Davis.

Really?? You would rather have Roy and Davis than Taylor and AA?? Sounds like another debate.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

hey HH,we know the Skins fans are dumb!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
apickmans said:
I'll say this......if i had to pick between Roy W. and AA i would pick Roy to be our team's SS. Not to say that I dont think AA will do well for us because I truly believe Greg Williams will use AA's blitzing abilities and creates more pressure up front for us.

Don't kid yourself....if Cowboy fans had to choose, we'd choose Taylor over any of our FS's too....if we put our biases aside.

There are a few homers on ES who think AA > Roy.

Just like I can find a few that believe Davis or Watkins > Taylor.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
apickmans said:
Really?? You would rather have Roy and Davis than Taylor and AA?? Sounds like another debate.

In that scenario, the question is, is AA a better SS than Keith Davis is a FS.

And I don't think Davis is a better FS than AA is a SS....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
The ES server is dwn right now but I find it doubtful anyone with senority said that on ES..........

It's one thing for a bunch of 14 year olds to say this but when someone like Henry says something stupid it's thread worthy.......