Okay, so the silly Commanders fans think AA is better than RW...

Derinyar

Reaction score
Theres a question whos a better Saftey Roy or Taylor. Theres no question whos a better SS Roy or Archuleta, at least not to anyone whos not biased. Just like there shouldn't be an arguemtn as to which teams FS is better at this point. I like Watkins potential but Taylor has proven he can be a good player in the NFL so its not even an argument.

Making the argument of which pair of safteys is better is a valid one, and one which can't be figured out just yet. Lets call Roy vs ST a wash for their positions, something I'm sure is going tick off both sides equally. So that leave Archuleta vs ? I say ? because I think Watkins likely wins the position but who knows if he can keep it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
illone said:
Most Skins fans are happy you resigned RW. He's slower than our running back and gets beat in coverage.
STOP THE PRESSES! Your RB is faster than our SS. :eek: I guess JJ isn't faster than AA, and AA never gets beat in coverage:rolleyes:

illone

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
STOP THE PRESSES! Your RB is faster than our SS. :eek: I guess JJ isn't faster than AA, and AA never gets beat in coverage:rolleyes:

Obviously you didn't read my longer post above.:rolleyes:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
ESers are crazy. Bubba is the biggest idiot I've ever seen in my entire life. I haven't really had many talks with Art, but Bubba thinks he knows everything and yet, knows nothing.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
ok...well here.....

AA<<<Williams<Taylor<<Reed

I'm satisfied with this although some will want a switch

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
ok...well here.....

AA<<<Williams<Taylor<<Reed

I'm satisfied with this although some will want a switch

I will never know how Washington fans firgure ST is better than RW. Williams is better in every single imaginable statistical category.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I will never know how Washington fans firgure ST is better than RW. Williams is better in every single imaginable statistical category.

Except for pulling guns on people.

Reaction score
Yeah its super dopey to think that anyone could be better than our safeties. We are on our way to the promise land!

I hope that our secondary does better against WAS this year though. Moss and Lloyd kinda scare me to be honest.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I'm about as UNBIAS it can get......I seriously would take Taylor over Williams.......

As a gambling man I know when to bet against the Skins.......it humbled me over the years because I used to be the "skins are going all the way" kid each season.......then I realized 9-7 is better than most teams......

TEK2000

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem is at ES, but it seems like there's an overwhelming majority of idiots that bring the rest of the intelligent people's IQ WAY DOWN!

I read 2 pages of the thread that was linked and not 1 post was more than 3 sentences. Not once in ANY of those posts was any kind of factual information brought up.

Apparently the only supporting evidence you need at ES is being able to say "He's his biotch!"

I've got to remember to NEVER visit that board again.

Are there not ANY Commanders boards that actually have people that know ANYTHING about the game of football and can formulate intelligent discussions with supporting arguments and facts?