Okay, so the silly Commanders fans think AA is better than RW...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
apickmans said:
Really?? You would rather have Roy and Davis than Taylor and AA?? Sounds like another debate.

Yes. AA is a slightly more intelligent version of Keith Davis, but Roy is better than either AA or ST.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162208

First off... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Second:

RW (in 4 years): 12 INTs, 9 FF, 3 TDs

AA (in 5 years): 3 INTs, 3 FF, 1 TD

RW has forced more turnovers than any safety not named Ed Reed the last 4 years. He is one of the biggest defensive playmakers in football, AA is not only worse in coverage, but doesnt change games with big plays.

I've long believed and have been meaning to mention to you that you are going to give yourself a coronary reading those ridiculous threads on that board one of these days, and we're going to lose a good Cowboys fan.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
The ES server is dwn right now but I find it doubtful anyone with senority said that on ES..........

It's one thing for a bunch of 14 year olds to say this but when someone like Henry says something stupid it's thread worthy.......

Bubba, tr1, and Art

apickmans

Reaction score
Vintage said:
Don't kid yourself....if Cowboy fans had to choose, we'd choose Taylor over any of our FS's too....if we put our biases aside.

There are a few homers on ES who think AA > Roy.

Just like I can find a few that believe Davis or Watkins > Taylor.

There are actually cowboy fans that think Davis or Watkins is better than Taylor? Please tell me you were kidding.

illone

Reaction score
Funny how you guys say you hate us yet you can't stop from trolling on your own board with topics from the Commanders MB.

Of course the same topic on the two boards is going to differ. You guys are fans of this team, we're a fan of that team. Most Skins fans are happy you resigned RW. He's slower than our running back and gets beat in coverage. Go ahead and trash Archuleta all you want. I'm still on the fence about him but optimistic about his potential in our defense. How can I not at least harbor some optimism based on Greg Williams track record?

I'd be equally excited if Roy happened to sign with the Skins even though he is a liability in coverage. Roy W. and Taylor would be scary on ANY team.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

RW has forced more turnovers than any safety not named Ed Reed the last 4 years. He is one of the biggest defensive playmakers in football, AA is not only worse in coverage, but doesnt change games with big plays.
Consider the source and move on.

apickmans

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Bubba, tr1, and Art

I read a few pages and its not like all ES posters agreed with bubba (who was the biggest advocat for AA). I didnt see tr1 or art, but then again i might of just missed it. I obviously dont agree with AA being better than Roy.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
illone said:
Funny how you guys say you hate us yet you can't stop from trolling on your own board with topics from the Commanders MB.

Of course the same topic on the two boards is going to differ. You guys are fans of this team, we're a fan of that team. Most Skins fans are happy you resigned RW. He's slower than our running back and gets beat in coverage. Go ahead and trash Archuleta all you want. I'm still on the fence about him but optimistic about his potential in our defense. How can I not at least harbor some optimism based on Greg Williams track record?

I'd be equally excited if Roy happened to sign with the Skins even though he is a liability in coverage. Roy W. and Taylor would be scary on ANY team.

It doesnt matter what team you're a fan of, anyone who can amass coherant thoughts should be able to see the extreme extent of Roy Williams skill advantage over AA.

TheBeheader31

Reaction score
apickmans said:
Really?? You would rather have Roy and Davis than Taylor and AA?? Sounds like another debate.
Archuleta as a SS might be better than Killer Keith Davis as a FS but if you put Davis at SS I think he would put numbers similar to that of AA. Sean Taylor isn't even in Roys' league.

Last year

Sean Taylor
65 tackles, 1.0 sack, 2 FF, 1 FR, 2 INT

Roy Williams
77 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 FR, 3 INT

and like HeavyHitta said....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Taylors season was more comparable to Terence Newmans....a CB.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Terence Newman
60 tackles, 1.0 sack, 1 FF, 4 FR, 3 INT.

This isn't a debate imo. Our secondary stomps yours.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
apickmans said:
I read a few pages and its not like all ES posters agreed with bubba (who was the biggest advocat for AA). I didnt see tr1 or art, but then again i might of just missed it. I obviously dont agree with AA being better than Roy.

Art said it in a thread back when Washington first signed Archuleta

apickmans

Reaction score
illone said:

That being said I think if i had to pick 2 safeties for my dream team it would include Taylor and Williams. How ridonkulous would that be!?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
apickmans said:
There are actually cowboy fans that think Davis or Watkins is better than Taylor? Please tell me you were kidding.

What you just felt? That's how everyone outside of Commanders nation feels when you suggest AA is even close to Roy.

apickmans

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Art said it in a thread back when Washington first signed Archuleta

ahh alright well i believe u. I can only speak for myself.

apickmans

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
What you just felt? That's how everyone outside of Commanders nation feels when you suggest AA is even close to Roy.

haha yeah its pretty bad but not as bad as thinking a rookie is as good as Taylor, or someone(davis) who you guys keep complaining about and want replaced by a rookie.

1fisher

Reaction score
illone said:

There are more topics about US on YOUR board than topics about YOU on OUR board!........ troll!:D

btcutter

Reaction score
:lmao2:
HeavyHitta31 said:

Second:

Why bother? :lmao2: :lmao:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
illone said:

isnt portis faster than taylor too?u ******